ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 244 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im finally here, gonna be here for 1 year. seen some pretty cool stuff, lots of s15s around machida for some reason. only saw one roadster :? anyways its pretty cool, im only a few stops away from some of the big names in roadster tuning (rs aizawa, joy fast etc) anyways first on the list i need to pick up some stuff from barchetta for myself and another member...i also found out that barchetta did a collab w/ body shop hayashi to make the old school ringed tail lamps. and they are only making 25 sets...so maybe ill pick those up too.

http://barchetta-x.hp.infoseek.co.jp/newpart.htm

hey phat, they got nc model roadster push cars for sale too haha

·
3,542 Posts
Yay you're there hehe (evil grin).

Hey let me know when this comes out!

·
1,213 Posts
Re: My adventures from machida japan

cool, those hayashi tail lamps look sick :D

I like them much better than my zoom ones :cry:

... enjoy your stay

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts

Damn, we got a hook up in Japan now!

·
Registered
249 Posts

Tasty NC! They look much better when they're not on the stock 4x4 suspension.

·
4,436 Posts

tetsuyagarage - please say hello to Nobu and Chona Aizawa from Peter in Atlanta Georgia while you are there. They just opened their new facility - a major overhaul to the old place. Take pictures of thier new digs if you can :)

·
Sponsor
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: 9/19/06 adventures from japan (UPDATE: w/ barchetta pics, new parts, etc)

9/16/06
ok well i finally went to barchetta yesterday, was very hard to find. barchetta isn't really a shop, more of a house w/ a garage. according to kenji motohashi it's a "roadster owners club".. ok now the good stuff. they are in the final stages of completing a new NB and NA race console that doesn't use a shift boot. in addition they still have pedal cars and yes they can ship international. here are some pics:

in regards to the pedal car, it comes unpainted and you have to make your own lights and the wheels are printed on a computer and laminated.

you can check out the rest of the pics on my website
http://www.tetsuyagarage.com/Barchetta.htm

i also featured kenji's car w/ the specs here:
http://www.tetsuyagarage.com/Kenji.htm[/url]

M

·
0 Posts

tetsuyagarage said:
...they still have pedal cars and yes they can ship international...
Do mean NA or NC pedal cars?
Please post ordering info?
Does Motohashi-san speak English?

Thanks,

Bill

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
I like that deep shifter console!!!!! When you say no shift boot is used.... does it mean the shift lever is all exposed? I wonder how that looks? But I dig that console!

·
Sponsor
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

yes, it doesn't have a shift cover (that leather part) the console fits directly over the rubber boot. kenji says that if some ppl did a group buy between 5-10 he could brinng the price down, maybe around 80$ w/o shipping (it would be for the non race console though, since the NA version of the race console is still in fabrication)

bill, kenji's english is pretty limited, i asked him about shipping for the pedal cars, he said it would probably be through UPS, the box is just a tad too big for EMS, he couldn't quote me on a shipping price at the time.... the NA version is MUCH smaller than the NC pedal cars, total length on the NC is maybe 6 inches more.

i have more pics to share but i've been so busy going to different shops that i haven't had time to update my website. im going to the toyota motorsports festival today so please look forward to that.

until then here is a sample of what i have seen

-rod

1 - 20 of 244 Posts