ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Supporting Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so I'm tired of looking at this car/ shell in my garage and I want it all gone. Going to see if I can lighten the load so I can cut up the rest of the shell and take it out to scrap it. So as the title states anything you want/ can pull off you can have for $20 bucks and some stuff will be free. There's not much left of the car but it still has a near flawless tan dash, the whole tan carpet no rips or tears and some tan door cards but no black portion of the door cards. O ya and both doors W/ power windows! It does not have a motor or rear end or brakes but all arms are still on it.

I'm located in Rancho Cucamonga 91739.

So basically let me know what you want and Ill let you know if I still have it, then you can come and pull it off for $20 a part. (ill help of course) Please do not PM me, if you do I will not get back to you. TXT ONLY! 1-909-510-3228. I am also open to any trades, as everyone knows ill trade parts for just about anything! So if you don't have 20 bucks offer me a subway sand which or something. Hell I don't care I just want everything gone!!

Hit me up!

·
Always Useful Sometimes.
1,158 Posts
if I can find the time I might be trying to snatch up that rear subframe.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
ill text you tomorrow for the glove box

·
Premium Member
2,938 Posts
mileage on the cluster?

·
Rezist Is Nature
1,127 Posts
Bump he needs this car out of his garage!.
I'll give u 10 dollars for the door panels both.

·
Supporting Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Supporting Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I texted you about the weather striping that is on the windsheild frame where it meets the soft top. Also was wondering if it had cruise, if not I was intereste din the combo switch\levers.
Hmmm... never got your txt. I believe I still have the weather stripping. As far as the switches, which are those?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Was it you I asked about the steering joint boot? I still need it, and I don't remember ever hearing anything after "I'll look at it" from whomever I asked...thought it was you.

·
Supporting Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Interested in some other small stuff parking lamps and headlight lids if you can ship this stuff. I'd do the entire headlight housings to get them off you hands if easier but the lids are all I really need.
I have the blinker and headlight switches not the headlights though

Was it you I asked about the steering joint boot? I still need it, and I don't remember ever hearing anything after "I'll look at it" from whomever I asked...thought it was you.
Ya sorry my boot is in bad shape.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts