ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Im PRETTY SHURE no one makes aftermarket headlights for the NB(Just like my Sunfire) which leaves Us to differet OEM headlights or taking ours apart and retrofitting and painting them.

So What im looking for is any aftermarket headlights or how to's as far as dissasembling them.

Thanks!

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
Yes the do ^^^^

Or stick them in the oven.
Soften the glue. Dont melt it all the way.
Paint.
Reheat.
Stick back together.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got it! Ill put them back together tonight after work.
I Used a Satin Black on the main piece and a thin coat of glass black on the turn reflector.

Ill post finished pics soon! I plan to do a projector conversion eventually like his ^

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Money Is the Only Problem, Im thinking of doing dual prjectors, but i kinda like how your 1 projector and 1 reflector looks.

Where did you get yours?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mission Success! Now How do I clear them up from weathering I dont have much But enough to make em look poopy.

And I laid the Mazda hood on My Showcar(Sunfire with RX-8 Headlight onversion) when I was puttin the headlights in and noticed this:

·
Registered
517 Posts
It comes out to about $300 for the modules and related hardware for both sides.

Essentially what you do is mount the modules to the car, then cut up the headlight housing until it fits over them.

This is how it looked after I mounted the modules but before I glued the headlight lens back onto the rest of the housing.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I see, Im looking at some of the Black Fog Projectors with the 12/55 bulbs Im wondering if the ony thing missing is the cutoff plate, because I could mount them inside he housing....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts