ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ahhh, fall in the south

Today was one of those days that reminds me why I am still here in Florida. The drive home from the office was fantastic, 77 degrees (f), sun just behind the trees and not a cloud in the sky... 8)

·
Registered
142 Posts
It snowed all day and its in the mid-upper 30s :x not good weather for doing brakes...or anything else for that matter.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
My Mazdaspeed is loving the colder weather, I can spin the wheels from a roll in first again. :)

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
It's about damn time it got cooler!

90 degrees yesterday and then 77 today!

And the damn love bugs finally went away too.

·
OG Member
583 Posts
I'm still waiting for the cool weather! 87 degrees today! Love bugs don't seem to be as bad down here as they were in central Florida though.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I'm still waiting for the cool weather! 87 degrees today! Love bugs don't seem to be as bad down here as they were in central Florida though.
I don't remember the love bugs being bad at *all* in SW Florida when I lived there. In fact, mizzphinz *still* doesn't know what one looks like, because she never had an example to compare it to.

·
Registered
339 Posts
ok so it was damn cold last night

47* was the coldest I saw last night out near Lakeland.

too cold

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
47*? That's *glorious!* Just turn on the seat heat, put on your beanie and pop the top. I love a cold night for driving.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Yeah if I can just get the heated seats from my Caddy to my Miata. Those damn things will roast an egg.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Yeah if I can just get the heated seats from my Caddy to my Miata. Those damn things will roast an egg.
My NC's heated seats are no slouch. The only problem is the air patterns in the NC. The wind from outside comes in between the seat and the rear panel and shoots straight toward the dashboard, right at the same height as the waist vents. My knee gets cold while my feet and upper chest are warm and cozy. Strange. I'm going to see if there's any way to alleviate the situation.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
It was 58 tonight and I thought I was going to freeze my ass off!

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
58 ain't cold you wuss!

:p

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
And the damn love bugs finally went away too.
Amen to that!!

Froze my ass off this morning, had my ceiling fan and floor fan on all night with just sheets #-o in an 68* house. Another good thing about the truck is the heater =D>

1 - 20 of 31 Posts