ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On ebay I just found a half pint of a discontinued product that allows you to do this to your headlights:

What should I use it on?! Its been off the market for a while now and is really rare. I have enough for one project and thats it.

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
The first things I saw was "on ebay" and a glance of an orange 2.5 rs light weight...then I read the rest and got a little disapointed.

But I agree use it on the head lights...I bet its better then that colored film they sell.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
I would resell it to someone who owns a classic European car who is going for the French yellow lamp look. If you marketed it correctly you could make a handsome profit. I would then use those proceeds to purchase inexpensive Lamin-x tinted vinyl covers for your car and then blow the rest on strippers and booze or a fancy dinner out with your girlfriend or some new music or tickets to a concert or....

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah but what? Should I paint the whole lens or the modules inside? Should I only paint the low beams? What about when I get fogs? Should I paint those too?

TOO MANY FAWKING DECISIONS!!! DAAAHHHH MY HEAD! :shock:

lol, im so excited that I found this stuff.

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
hold up. before you go painting your headlights, why dont you get some cibie's or, whatever those other ones are that allow you to change out the bulbs.

although freedomgli's idea sounds pretty good too. =D>

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would resell it to someone who owns a classic European car who is going for the French yellow lamp look. If you marketed it correctly you could make a handsome profit. I would then use those proceeds to purchase inexpensive Lamin-x tinted vinyl covers for your car and then blow the rest on strippers and booze or a fancy dinner out with your girlfriend or some new music or tickets to a concert or....
Im getting excited about colorchomre... what makes you think I have a girlfriend?

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
I think you would have to pull the lens apart to do it correctly as you would want to apply the selective yellow paint or the tinted film directly to each individual lamp unit. I recall seeing this done before on NB but I'm still trying to dig up pics. I'll report back when I find them.

M

·
0 Posts
psh ur hella stupid. juss use dat **** on ur headlights. u bought it for a reason. keepin it in a storage box aint gonna do ****. or foglight will work too. if u dont use it ima jack it from ur house and use it for my self

1 - 20 of 34 Posts