ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. This is a cool forum. It's well-constructed and the responses given on the topics are all well-informed...informed.....in....informed....

Hellz yeah this is a cool forum!

Jim in Seminole, FL yelps HELLOS!!!!

BooYah!!!

We're gonna party hard!

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Awesome! Welcome to Club Roadster. Be sure to park your car in the Garage section of the forum and feel free to poke around and check out some older threads from when the forum first started. I'm sure there's some good content back in the archives. Party on!

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Hey come out to a local Wednesday night meeting!! there are about 20 or 30 regulars that come out, lots of tricked out Miatas to see. LS6 Miata, 5.0L Miata, IRTB Miata, Supercharged Miatas, and yeah like every other Miata is runnning some differeent turbo setup, HKS, GReddy, FM, hombrews, geezzz i need to get on the ball. Im still N/A power, but working on it.

http://www.tampabaymiatas.net

PhatMiata

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
welcome fellow FL miata owner.
We work on them at JustMiata. I dont own one....I know how lame that sounds....

I dont own one presently...But as soon as I get da money, I'm on the hunt for a 1.6L Beater.

When you guys refer to the weekly meetings, do you mean the East Side Miatas of Tampa Bay meetings? I've been meaning to go to one of those.....Of course, I'd show up in a 1990 Jetta......

It's great to meet all of you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts