ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 99.
What is my Nardi steering wheel with airbag worth??
What is the passenger airbag worth??

-Jeff

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I bet the air bag is worth... Nothing. The wheel might catch you a pretty penny. :)

·
Registered
650 Posts
Yea, right around $50 or so. I still have mine in the garage

It's worth going to Home Depot and getting the big duracell battery and some wire. The go to a huge parking lot and lay the airbag face down, connect wire, back away 100 feet, connect battery... Cheer and jump like a little kid

·
Registered
765 Posts
Actually your driver and passenger airbag combo is worth a good bit more then $50.
I'd be happy to buy them for that...theoretically speaking of course. ;)

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SO what the hell are they worth as a combo??

1st $50 offer gets a black eye, maybe broken orbital..

But seriously, what do you guys think?? This whore is gonna be a Track/sometimes on the street car..

-Jeff

·
Registered
765 Posts
Examples...well lets see, a passenger side airbag will bring $300 quite easily...and that would be cheap for a 99 up....I have sold a few at that price..and a good bit more. Many junk yards sell passenger side airbags for $500-700 and the like. The Nardi wheel bag is leather is it not? If so it will bring $100 fairly easily. If you properly market the bags I see $400 there pretty easily...more if youre lucky. If you have the airbag controller then thats a bonus as well. Many vendors sell the combo with controller for prices in the 1k range.

Now if you were talking a 90-97 steering wheel bag you'd be high at $50. Free would be a tough sell. ;)

ThePartsGroup in AL has the combo with controller for $1200
http://www.partsgroup.com/

Theyre not known for ridiculous high pricing. ;)

·
Registered
765 Posts
true, the NA wheel bags aren't worth much at all really. For some reason the NB wheel bags are worth quite a bit..
The reason is simple...those bags fit newer much more expensive cars, which ARE being rebuilt and/or repaired by insurance. Older models are just totaled and scrapped.
Its always better to have parts that fit a 15K car then a parts car which only fit a 3k car. ;)

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I sold my nardi wheel with bag on ebay for $350, the guy paid me another $350 for the passenger bag, however there was a misunderstanding, and I refunded the second $350 and sold the passenger side without the trim piece (still on my dash) for $200. he offered another $100 for the module, but I couldn't get it out without removing the dash. SO as a combo anywhere from $700-$1000

1 - 17 of 17 Posts