ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I'm tired of wrenching and am thinking of picking up an air compressor and etc. For small to medium jobs what size compressor would be ok? I'm guessing pretty much anything less than expecting to remove the crank pulley bolt is what I'm referring to.

What size air compressors do you guys run, if you don't wrench? Also if you know of any deals of any going on right now that would be great!

Thanks in Advance!

·
Registered
89 Posts
When I had my two car garageand I was married I bought a "Coleman compresser at Sam's , hell it came with some air tools and was purty cheap but , it worked purty good .

Get at the very leat a 30 gallon tank and at the very least one the can hold a 125psi and makes about 20 cfm of air , and air tool needs cfm more then psi which is important but , cfm is more important but again so is psi , so find a compressor witha high cfm and at least 90 to run the air tool .

I have to say that when at work we sometimes get to use air tools and my fav is the 1 and 1/2 inch impact , they rock there aren't to many nuttz that stay on when I fire the bugger up , but it gets it power from the cfm num ber more than the psi , and I just lover handing to an apprentis , they think I'm crazy but it get the job done .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts