ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thx...

a friend of mine made these kit, we saw this (ohmygod) and wanted all one - so he went to his toolman (not tim ;)) gave him an order to make a few with rectangle cuts (fitting for 929 coupe lights) and a few with 4 round cuts (fitting for the hella beams like in the brainstorm or moss-kit)

i am still fighting with my mind, what kit to take - square or round? i know its hip to be square ;) (and the 929lights are much cheaper than the hella´s)

when i get the kit and mount it, i will give you pics of the fitting

·
Banned
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i´ll take the square one, with the round ones the lid (i do not know it exactly, but...) can get in contact with the high-beam, its a big way longer

square looks more sex combined with the aizawa and the tsi´s 8)

when i get the metal-parts, i will feed you with pics (and perhaps i take the complete measurement of the brackets and look what i can do ;))

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
You definitely need to do a detailed write up on those headlights!!!!!! Dang- those are some professional looking pieces :D:D:D

·
Banned
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i will see ;)

ordered 8 sets of squared

when i get mine, i will look what we can do, and if something is possible, then i speak to bill (i am lathing the white delrin shift-knobs in oem-design and the plug´n´play alfa-mirrors for him ;))

too much spoken till now :roll:

i do not want to make promises on half-baked projects and when the time is here, nothing will happen and i have to break it, so wait a few weeks (he meant, it will take 3-4weeks to fabricate the sets, cause he has other work, too), then i can tell you serious

i am in a fine mood in that :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts