ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to ask members of this forum and Miata enthusiasts to be on the lookout on Ebay or other forums classifieds with somebody trying to sell a FujiRacing 1.6L Miata IRTB or fuel injected throttle bodies. The kit went missing in Miami on 12/30/06. The kit was scanned by the USPS as boarding the plane in Miami for the U.K. and thats it. I am hoping that it is in customs but you never know. Thanks for your help.

Jimmy
FujiRacing
352-217-5554

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Ill call Miami Airport customs today to see if they have it or anything remotlely resembling it. Ill call you this afternoon Jimmy.

Jared

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
If it's hung up in customs, would that be the UK customs? Generally the customs doesn't care much about outgoing shipments.

I know for the US customs- sometimes they'll sit on your stuffs for weeks without telling anybody. You'll have to call and ask.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm hoping that it is delayed in U.K. customs. It is fully insured but my concern is getting it to the customer.

Jimmy
FujiRacing

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
ITB's could look like a bomb to some inexpeirienced customs agent....

·
1,213 Posts
I very much doubt that it would be in UK customs as in order to get there and be received the package would have to be scanned and would therefore appear on the tracking system ...

I am really hoping that this makes an appearance soon ... I have been told that there are warehouses for unclaimed items and packages that have had their labels damaged/ripped off - it might be worth a try

·
Banned
8,938 Posts

Those online things are rarely up to date, i have had stuff arrive from Japan and Europe with it only showing that it had left the country, and then a few weeks after i have it in my hands it finally shows as delivered. Most likely just sitting in customs. DHL and UPS are slow to update too, but much better at sending stuff outside the USA.

·
1,213 Posts

Those online things are rarely up to date, i have had stuff arrive from Japan and Europe with it only showing that it had left the country, and then a few weeks after i have it in my hands it finally shows as delivered. Most likely just sitting in customs. DHL and UPS are slow to update too, but much better at sending stuff outside the USA.
Randy ... I have phoned my local depot every other day to check if it has appeared with no luck yet ... I will continue to do so for a while yet :cry:

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good News. Looks like the IRTB's made it to U.K. customs.

Jimmy
FujiRacing

·
Mufasa in Training
32,661 Posts
Peh, Taylor...it's nothing a few of us didn't know about months ago ;)

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for everyones help. I'll sleep good tonite.

Jimmy
FujiRacing

·
Mufasa in Training
32,661 Posts

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Well now that Mike has gotten his IRTBs, I am going to lock this thread.

I'm sure he will start a new thread regarding the install.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.