ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Looks good! Do you meet up with the Orlando Roadsters on Monday nights? If not im sure they would love to check it out!

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
I've got a new baby and the car isn't running right now (see engine forum) so it hasn't gotten out much. Didn't know there was a meeting of the minds out my way. Monday nights? Where at?

They useually post up every week, but i think they fell asleep at the wheel this time, check the southeast section.

Orlando Roadsters Meet!
[tab:8e45d84ca0]Monday March 12th
[tab:8e45d84ca0]WingHouse of Winter Park
[tab:8e45d84ca0]227 South Semoran Blvd.
[tab:8e45d84ca0]Winter Park, FL 32792

[tab:8e45d84ca0]Start gathering anytime after 6:30pm.

Nothing fancy here, just a simple get-together. Mostly roadster enthusiast from in and around the Orlando area as well as a few-die hards that trek in from Cocoa, Titusville, and Melbourne. We typically hang out in the parking lot behind the winghouse till 7 or 7:15pm then head inside for food. Everyone is welcome, come on out!

·
CR.net Supporter
1,390 Posts
not a big fan of the exhaust tip, but looks clean! Nice apple sticker. I have one in the same spot on my Hard top

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
yeah i like dual tips better, but im a bit bias, and maybe i would use a 4th brake light or 3rd reverse lamp in the old exhaust hole location.

·
Registered
718 Posts
the twin pipes are too porsche-esque for me. if it was me, I'd just do a turndown or plain old 3" round tip.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I like it. I'm usually not a fan of center exit exhaust on any car unless it came like that from the factory. But the job you did is awesome and looks like it very well may have come from the factory like that (if we didnt know any better) The tails are hott too. I cant figure out what to do with my tails so mine are prlly gonna stay stock. Thought about blacking em out, but thats kinda played nowadays. Fad of the 90's with the GTS headlight and taillight covers... ugh.

-Jeremy

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
I like it, it's simple and eye catching.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
i like the lights and the finish panel, i'm not a fan of center exit. I don't like things looking totally symmetrical.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts