ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up, all? Some of you may already know me from ".net" or Roadsterdrift...I use the same handle on all the forums.

I forgot how I found this one, but glad I did...seems like a great place to be! Especially nice to be able see each others' cars in the Album & Garage sections.

I currently own a 2005 G35 Sedan 6MT & a 1992 Miata. Although the G35 is alot faster & much nicer looking...but you know which one is my BABY!!! Alot of my friends just can't understand why I love this "girly car" so much...I guess they'll never understand until they try.

Anyways, its nice to be here...hope to get together & do some driving w/ you all sometime! I'm in the Diamond Bar/Chino Hills area of Southern CA...but can be seen in Orange County & Rowland Heights areas often. If you see me, be sure to HONK!

-Jimmy

·
Registered
439 Posts
i'm from walnut.

huh.. funny i haven't seen your car around. i hang around the oc alot too. if i see you i'll just wave or something. my horn needs to be upgraded before i can honk :oops:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
whats up jimmy

i live out in chino hills now, we gotta go driving!

i havent seen your car in ages, is it still primer?
Sup, Derek? Yeah, unfortunately the car is still primer...you know what my schedule is like, so that's my excuse! LOL

You're in Chino Hills? Okay, one day, when we're both off...we can do Lambert Road! Its pretty short, and most days there's some traffic...but if we get lucky, its a great fun little run! Probably the closest one around, too! You down for that? Let me know when you're off!

See ya on a dealer-trade or something...LOL ^-^

·
Registered
369 Posts
Man I wish I lived in Socal :(

regardless welcome to the forum, and geat choice of cars

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, I think its Carbon Canyon....I'm not sure, I just know that if you're on the 57 fwy, you exit Lamber Road & head East. If you're in Chino Hills going west, you end up on Lambert...hehehe

You live ON that road?!?! You're a lucky dog - leaving home is a driving adventure no matter where you're going! And, coming home must be an especially exciting prospect, huh?!

I've gotta come kick it at your place, sometime!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Man I wish I lived in Socal :(

regardless welcome to the forum, and geat choice of cars
Thanks for the welcome, MX5Dude!

As for being in SoCal...you're welcome to drive down anytime & we'll all go driving!!!

I'm sure there are some awesome roads up there in Canada, too...and personally, I prefer colder climates, so how about if we switch?! LOL

I would totally take off my hardtop more often if it wasn't so darned sunny & HOT here during most of the year...I can't wait for the fall/winter seasons to arrive!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts