1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wassup guys!

name: johnny
drives: 1999 silver NB w/ leather interior
Mods: sport package bilstein shocks, kazera KZ-M w/ Kumho AST tires, style bar, full OEM ground effects and f-16 shift knob by momo.
Club: miata club of hawaii

I always look forward to meet more miata-ites. yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Attachments

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
3,542 Posts
Howzit bro! Spent a year in Hawaii (2001), had me a nice 1990 NA :)

I miss the Napples! :lol:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
heya guys,

wow a lot of guys here with kamaaina expereince! awesome! yeah, having the top down is nice here but it's way too sunny. i mean, the sun hurts. it's nice in the evening when the sun is setting and even then, it's better when you drive away from the sunset since my visors have been removed.

you miss the napples huh? i guess you got the zippy's craving.

Attachments

·
3,542 Posts
Aww man I never got to meet up with the club while I was there! Too busy at work :(

What I love about the weather is that it's so changeable! But yep it did get really hot at times! Should be back for a visit next year ;)

·
Registered
368 Posts
Whoa...get plenty 808 braddahs here, ahh?

Hehehe...okay, forgive me...its not often that I get to speak little bit pidgeon nowadays.

What's up, all? I'm from Aiea...been in CA since '99.

That pic of the Miata club @ Magic Island is cool...never knew there were so many Miata-philes there...at least there wasn't back then. Solid, solid!!!

For all you other 808sters...if you stay in SoCal...we should get together for some hibachi & beers! PM me & let's set something up!

Don't worry, all you non-Hawaii peeps...you're welcome too! Its an ohana thang where we're from....^-^

Aloha!

-Jimmy

·
Registered
271 Posts
Wassup! just got one her last night...actually im moving to hawaii today...here in a couple of hours...

hope to meet some of you guys when i get out there.

I'll be staying in wahiawa...

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
Wow, a lot of miata enthusiasts are joining up from Hawaii. :) Enjoy the forum!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts