ClubRoadster.net banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
I am a firm believer that people should receive better drivers training. Also that people should have to take tests to determine exactly what size vehicles they can handle driving.
I would agree with you. I didn't get my learners til 16 and driver license at 17. But when it came down to the test, was was nervous that I would be taken down a busy road, more busy than I have been on and do a drivers test. I did the parking and inspection in the parking lot and then drove out into a quiet, car-less neighborhood and did the driving test there. NO CARS!!!!! Talk about how idiots get their driver license. It was a walk in the park. I think anyone who is texting, should be ticketed. Florida law is that if you don't have a seatbelt on, you get a ticket (Click it or Ticket). SO if your texting, you should get a ticket (Drive or Get The **** Off The Road). I would even vote for more red light camera's too. Asshole that run lights.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I don't have a problem with 16 year old girls driving.

Otherwise how would they sneak out of the house with excuse of "mom I am going to meet some friends" and meet you at the park and ride/amtrak station, and let you smash that up?

More power to the 16 year old girls! Women's rights and freedom is the best thing that has happened to men. Long live sluts.

·
I ams not a normal human
1,204 Posts
They absolutely make jammers like this - giving you a "cone of silence". I would like nothing better than to find a cell phone driver and drive right next to them till I see them put the phone down.

http://www.thesignaljammer.com/categories/Portable-Cell-Phone-Jammers/
Reading the reviews, I am struck by how many narcissistic assholes want to use those jammers to end people's phone calls in public places. It's one thing to make it work within the confines of a moving vehicle, but nobody has a right to remove someone else's cellphone service 30' away inside a restaurant.

Based on that, I suspect these things won't be legal to use for much longer.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
16 huh? Send her over my way for 'driving instructions' :mrgreen: :winky: :fap:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Dammit. Life kinda sucks since I turned 18.

On one hand, I see a 17yrold high school hottie and want to bone it immediately....

On the other hand, since I'm older, I can attract the college hotties......

Idk which is better. Either way, I'm stuck in a committed relationship and can't really act on either.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts

On one hand, I see a 17yrold high school hottie and want to bone it immediately....

Idk which is better. Either way, I'm stuck in a committed relationship and can't really act on either.
Do what real men do, don't discriminate. Bone college and HS hotties. Just be aware of the statutory laws in your state. Whenever I travel, I look up the statutory rape laws first of that state.

Committed relationship at 18? Wow, can't even comment on that. Might as well commit suicide.

Good luck.

·
Mufasa in Training
35,124 Posts
it was at a busy intersection. got 4 witnesses names and numbers. but nah no police report...had to get to work yo!
You apparently don't know any teachers...My wife (and my father, for that matter) will tell you: unless the cops show up at their door, parents will not believe ANYTHING that anyone says bad about their kids and will go to surprising means to ensure that their "record" stays clean.

·
I used to be cool.
3,086 Posts
That sucks dude. Did she offer to repay you in Hello Kitty points at least?

·
Supporting Member
374 Posts

I'm 20, and that right there,... Is the story of my mo' fuckin' life!

21 - 40 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.