ClubRoadster.net banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Reading the reviews, I am struck by how many narcissistic assholes want to use those jammers to end people's phone calls in public places. It's one thing to make it work within the confines of a moving vehicle, but nobody has a right to remove someone else's cellphone service 30' away inside a restaurant.

Based on that, I suspect these things won't be legal to use for much longer.
i'm tempted to buy one of these now to get people off their cellphones when they come into my store

·
I ams not a normal human
1,204 Posts
i'm tempted to buy one of these now to get people off their cellphones when they come into my store
If you own the store, and don't want people on their phones there, that doesn't bother me, so long as the effective range doesn't extend outside your store.

But some **** on the patio at Trudy's who just doesn't want other people talking around him in a public place would be stepping on some boundaries by using one of those jammers.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Reading the reviews, I am struck by how many narcissistic assholes want to use those jammers to end people's phone calls in public places. It's one thing to make it work within the confines of a moving vehicle, but nobody has a right to remove someone else's cellphone service 30' away inside a restaurant.

Based on that, I suspect these things won't be legal to use for much longer.

They already aren't legal to use for jamming.

but yeah assholes on cellphones suck, its why I have an airhorn in my miata now.

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
OP has ssent me a message via Flickr.... :facepalm:
I don't think I'll waste time replying.
Just couldn't let it go, though, huh? Be part of the solution, not part of the problem. Take a timeout.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.