ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you SoCal-ers saw me briefly at AutoBacs this afternoon...but, I wanted to formally announce to the Roadster world (like any proud "father" would do) that there has been an addition to the family...

As of yesterday, April 28th, 2007...I have become the proud owner of a 2004 Mazdaspeed MX5.

That's right...back in the boost game (I used to have an SR'd S13)! =P

She's all stock at the moment, and probably will remain so for some length of time until the factory warranty runs out. But until then...here she is:

Attachments

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oops...forgot there's a maximum of 4 pix per post...

Attachments

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
Congrats on the mx5!! Can I ask how much did you pay for it? and I though you sold the NA?

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
Looks good man, congrats.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Everyone should have at least 2 Miatas.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I approve of this purchase.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the "approvals" guys!

JDMAflac...I will be putting the NA up for sale soon, the fiance says I can't have 2 toys, LOL

As for the MSM, I paid $16990 (+fees) for it from a Jaguar dealer...it had only 10,715 miles...everything was MINT except for a tiny chip on rear bumper & one very slight ding on passenger rear quarter panel. Otherwise, it was barely used...even the tires were over 85% and they're the original from factory!

-Jimmy

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dope jimmy, lets go take yi wen out for a drive and stomp on his z4.
As much as I love & believe in Miata's...I gotta say I don't know about stompin on a Z4.

C'mon, you drive those all day long...you can't seriously think our cars can take his, do you???

BLASPHEMY!!! What am I saying?!?! OMG...!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sweeet. looks awesome as is!

i wish my wife believed in the 2 miatas are good for you thought.. but then again, she is letting me keep my civic and truck..
Oh NO, NO, NO...

My girl does NOT believe in the 2 Miatas are good for you thought...the NA is gonna have to go =(

I'm gonna miss that one so bad...it is totally my baby...

Hopefully its new home will be better to it than I was. Maybe it'll get a real paintjob, and hopefully they won't drive it as hard as I did. But then again, it LOVES to be driven...it tells me that once in a while! ^-^

1 - 20 of 20 Posts