ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 357 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
awesome, bro I dumped so much stuff in the trash you could have used for this project. I mean suspension, seats, interior parts even a hood and fenders. Good luck
damn bro, all that stuff would have come in super handy now. but its ok. the car is getting work done on it as much as i can. when you gonna help out on the project?

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
day 3 progress:

further deconstruction of the shell for a proper build:

the beginnings of the wiretuck project:

the harness is now sitting inside the car until i can get to it and start tucking all the wiring:

and the pile of parts that have gone home with me

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
we need to find a way to something like a freebie list so you can get your car build. You have a lot to do ahead.
a freebie list would be great. i'd just have to sit down and see what i still need as i already have alot of the parts for the car as it is.

how about instead of a freebie list, we do a get together to do work on the car. anyone in south florida wanna help out with doing some work on the project?

thanks

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
progress day 6:

finally got a nice HOT sunny day to continue doing some more work on the car. got around to top coating all the areas i previously painted with undercoating and completely painted the engine bay, windshield cowl area and the rear of the car.

enjoy the pics:

next up: wire tuck project

1 - 20 of 357 Posts