ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hmm interesting Aero. I wonder if it's legal? maybe to compensate for the new split wing designs?
The article stated that Honda has not yet said whether they will run it at the next GP. It made the wing sound as if it were legal. McLaren also has a new front wing, though not as outlandish as the Honda.

The McLaren wing is a small piece running across and over the nose. I think the McLarens just look so damn nice.

·
Registered
87 Posts
...and McLaren will remain just so gosh darn nice :]

·
2,708 Posts
LOL!

It won't be in the race car though, I hope.

enault?s Giancarlo Fisichella and BMW Sauber?s Robert Kubica rounded out the top-five in the seven-car field, completed by Toyota?s Ralf Schumacher and Honda tester Christian Klien, the day?s most prolific runner with 80 laps. Klien drew attention from onlookers in the morning session, when his RA107 was fitted with bizarre-looking extra front winglets, promptly nicknamed ?Dumbo wings?. The appendix apparently proved unsuccessful, as Honda used a regular nose in the afternoon.

There's always next year.

·
Registered
262 Posts

·
because **** you
6,665 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Uhh I don't get the big deal? They're already covered in tens of ridiculous wings (see link below), what's one more set? :| They're looking for function, but I guess you guys prefer show over go, when it comes to all out performance cars?
=D>

AMEN!!! Take care of the go first, then (as long as it doesn't hinder performance) work on the show. I love seeing Riced out cars broken down on the side of the interstate. Instead of buying a wing, body kit, and Altezza's you might have been able to make it to work w/o having your car break down.

As for the elephant ears, I am not going to make fun of anything that is that fast.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts