ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was in a conversation at kinod and we thought someone should make one of these meme's with miatas. So I did. Im thinking of doing a reverse of I lol'd then I got SRS.\

What do you think?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol it was a pain no MEME creator did 2 or even 3 of your own pics lol

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
┐('~`;)┌
6,401 Posts
Well, I saw the thread in the new threads section, and I clicked on it, and there you were spamming the shift key like a damn fool, and I thought I'd let you know it was unnecessary. Sorry if I hurt your butthole.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nope didn't hurt my butt hole. But, a actual contributing post would have been nice I'm sure you didn't get that shiny 5,749 post count by telling people things you feel are problems did you?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Fixed as per douchebags remark.

·
Supporting Member
1,269 Posts
why it gotta be cali only? maybe the rest of us would like your idea.. that's ok though.. cali is whack anyways..
HA!!! says the guy from Virginia. interestingly enough when i was out there, apparently there's a HUGE population of us islanders out there. I jokingly asked two big Samoans where the luau was and sure enough was brought to one. kalua pig and everything. great grinds with friendly peeps.

@BrownMiata- don't take the intrawebz too seriously. Nanners is funny as **** and keeps you on your toes. wipe ALL the sand from your clit and move on. we're all gravy and like to keep it gravy.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts