ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have been working very hard and putting in some long hours to get ClubRoadster back up...and it's better, stronger, faster!

We are now on our very own server! No more shared host nightmares!

There are some more details I will post sometime tomorrow, but I wanted to get the site back up and get some rest.

Let me know if you guys experience faster response times. It sure is fast on my end!

I would like to express extreme gratitude to those who have donated their hard-earned money to help fund the monthly expenses of a managed dedicated server solution.

All of you will soon be moved to the Supporting Member group, where you will enjoy extra benefits over a standard user.

There's more soon to come, too.

Just need to get some rest.

Please post any problems in this thread so I may check them out as soon as possible.

Tim

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. Checking a few settings before going to bed. I'm glad this is almost done. Geez.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Its good to be on the other side of the pond, since I just came to work and everything is up and running :)

·
Denny Crane
530 Posts
YAY WOOHOO!!!!! Thanks!!!!

And yes I donated while the site was down, not a ton but hey family and school I did what I could lol.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Glad I could get the site back this morning!

I had to change the path to the attachments directory, but cannot quickly find a post where someone posted pictures as attachments (not linked somewhere else) to make sure things are working right.

Let me know if you come across a post that's missing the attachments and post the link to it here, please.

I'm pretty sure it's fine, but I need to know if it's not working correctly.

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 86 Posts