ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
I think we have posted this on here, Im not for sure, anyways it will never be able to top the mx5 in my opinion

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No one ever will, Toyota tried and failed, then Gm tried, they to have failed. Dodge's fate is already set.

·
This is a long user title
3,210 Posts
Honda tried too don't forget it.... they've not failed and that's nice so they can crash and we steal their engines for a sick swap.

·
Registered
514 Posts
IMO it just screams Audi TT from all angles.

-Jeremy

·
Supporting Member
1,670 Posts
Seen it, hate it, and love my car.

·
Registered
96 Posts
They did what Daimler-Chrysler often does... they took some of the key features of other successful cars and jumbled them together into one clusterf*ck of a car. Bravo DC... bravo.

·
Supporting Member
1,670 Posts
Plus the Sky and Solstice are fairly good looking cars (I love the shape of them, but nothing else...lol).

·
Mufasa in Training
32,642 Posts
Honda tried too don't forget it.... they've not failed and that's nice so they can crash and we steal their engines for a sick swap.
The S2000 is a car that owes its existence largely to the Miata (if you assume that the Miata demonstrated that convertible sports cars could sell--which I believe is true). However, it's a different car--a better car, IMHO. Unlike the Miata, it hasn't really changed much over time, and it is more performance oriented than the Miata ever was, which makes it unfriendly and unusable to most people. When you can't make a car that most drivers (NON-enthusiasts) will buy, you either have to settle for an eventual dropoff in sales necessitating a more consumer friendly evolution (which the Miata has gone through) or cancellation.

All that said, it's nice to see another car in the class. Competition is good for the breed!

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
I am surpised by that video ^^^ that the NC beat the S2k in braking that much.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
I really have no idea what to say.
why is there no throwup face for icons?

kevin

1 - 20 of 22 Posts