ClubRoadster.net banner

101 - 120 of 152 Posts

·
Old Threads > New Threads
5,266 Posts
Re: Anyone have outstanding orders from Autokonexion?

FYI they were informed of my malicious statements by a moderator on this site. So if that moderator wants to stand up and point them out to me that would be great. They have also threatened to monitor my posts for my slanderous statements in the future but I really feel like I have been fair here, at times as you can read here I have even defended their tardiness. Either way I am done.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I would like to know which Mod betrayed you. Unacceptable.

·
Registered
5,008 Posts

That's pretty petty too since you are posting on a PUBLIC FORUM that they are a "sponsor" on yet the only activity as of late involving them is negative for the most part. They have equal opportunity to offer a "rebuttal" or their version of the events yet are MIA. (Autokonexion hasn't been on since 05-14-2014 and hasn't posted since 03-20-2014, over a year ago since a post) http://clubroadster.net/vb_forum/12257-autokonexion.html

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #103

I would like to know which Mod betrayed you. Unacceptable.

I would too. I wanted to mention this in the "what would you do if you ran this forum thread" I saw like a week ago but I was trying to let things cool off.
I have been very professional with my dealings, I buy automotive parts for a living and manufacture a fiberglass based car in volume so I know full well what goes into ordering and producing parts. Hell I was trying to showcase this car at SEMA last year but the lack of a roof ended that.

·
Registered
647 Posts

I think it's time I update this thread. So some time when my top was very over due (last summer) I was offered the non fastback trunk lid as a "hey we are sorry for taking so long" kinda consolation. I have been trying to find out when that will be showing up now that we are at just over 11 months from my original order date. About three weeks ago I was told I would not get that trunk unless I removed all the bad things I said about autokonexion on this forum. I have asked and asked for them to point out my comments and was told you can find them if you look. I think all and all I have been very fair for how I have been treated. I asked for a good contact number so we can discuss on the phone (because they won't answer any number I have for them) no response. Anyway long story short I will not be getting my whole order that was paid for because of a bad review.

woooow. there goes what little chance of me ever ordering anything from them.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts

If I had to guess, probably a mod messaged them saying "hey, this kid has an outstanding order, whats up with that?" and then they turned it around into something crappy. Seriously disappointed about all this. Sucks that a company could do so bad at handling their business.

·
Old Threads > New Threads
5,266 Posts

I would too. I wanted to mention this in the "what would you do if you ran this forum thread" I saw like a week ago but I was trying to let things cool off.
I have been very professional with my dealings, I buy automotive parts for a living and manufacture a fiberglass based car in volume so I know full well what goes into ordering and producing parts. Hell I was trying to showcase this car at SEMA last year but the lack of a roof ended that.

First and foremost, I'd hoped for a better outcome to your situation. I've been quietly watching this bad dream unfold into a full blown nightmare. I think its safe to say that we all expect a bad apple in the barrel from time to time but it sucks when you actually have to deal with it. Even by proxy.

My hope is that they tried to defer blame by accusing one of the staff here as a distraction. I trust the Mods 100%. That said, if one of them betrayed you, they are going to be dealt with in the most unpleasant of ways.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts

Sucks to hear man.
I've been waiting for this to go into production for a while, but everytime I ask them about it I get zero response. Your experience has just convinced me to forget it and just go with another manufacturer. It's really sad considering all the support and cool miata products that originally came from there, but looks like it might be time for someone else to take their place.
http://shop.autokonexion.com/Miata-NA-Large-Flares-Rear-Only-FGNALRGFLAREREARver2.htm

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #110

What's crazy to me is I opened this thread in October and they knew about it, yet they can't take the time to come in and explain.

·
Registered
91 Posts

Wow.. Man these guys either need to get their business straight or might as well stop taking orders until they have caught up with their current orders. but hearing how they act, it sounds like there's no changing these guys business practice. These kind of businesses discourage enthusiasts from even modding. It's pretty sad how they are basically trying to black male you. Sounds like mafia kinda **** man. To be honest I'd probably be so disgusted with their unethical practices I'd refuse to have the part on my car and play as advertisement for their product. I'd sell the thing. But shoot anyways man, if they haven't said one word, they obviously are hiding. Good luck with you project and show us more :)

·
Registered
40 Posts

i asked them if they are ever going to produce the ductail trunks again and they deleted my comment on instagram lol..

did they refund you the whole amount?

·
Registered
1,163 Posts

not be getting my whole order that was paid for because of a bad review.
Not a lawyer, but that sounds like extortion/black mail. Also, $2200 + shipping is not worth legal recourse to you? I know if I ever took that much and never delivered on something promised, I would probably be charged with some kind of felony. They, at the very least, deserve some kind of consequence involving the BBB.

·
Administrator
15,243 Posts

No active moderator "tattled" on you.

I'm with Humming, that an "alert" saying "Uhhh... handle your business" or something similar would have been the most that would have happened. That said, i don't think any of the current moderators have any sort of working relationship with Autokonexion.

I've gone toe to toe with Mike/His wife on here before, but it wasn't related to your thread at all. It was the last time she got on here and threatened to sue CarbonMiata to start drama, rather than just... suing Marc if she was actually ever planning on doing it.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
To be clear I did get the fastback top and that trunk lid. I did not get the replacement non fastback ducktail lid.

Well, that's good at least. did you ever get the interior bits for the kit that you were waiting on? There were some pillar covers or something that they owed you right?

·
Registered
13 Posts
So why not take their banner down instead of letting them take advantage of even MORE members on the forum? I bet they would get their act together if you hit them where it counts. Admin and Mods ??

·
Administrator
15,243 Posts
So why not take their banner down instead of letting them take advantage of even MORE members on the forum? I bet they would get their act together if you hit them where it counts. Admin and Mods ??
We do not have that power. As long as they pay our Corporate Overlords, their banner stays.

101 - 120 of 152 Posts