ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone! pretty new here. car is pretty simple, hoping to do more REAL soon.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
chargespeed and a random blue i picked out of a color book + lots of metal flake sparkles whatever ppl call it :) .

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
What wheels? Definitely add your car to the Garage section so others can drool over it. Welcome to the addiction that is Club Roadster.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well the company i work for is a dealer for chargespeed (dont want to break any forum rules) but i can get it for u as well PM for prices.

wheels are sportmax 501s, and dropped with tein basics. (2 more companies we're an auth dealer of lol)

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Hella dope!!! The Chargespeed lip looks great on your car, hope to see your car at the Orlando vs Tampa vs Florida meeting !!!!!

·
OG Member
583 Posts
Wow, your car looks great! Can't wait to see you at the show! Didn't you PM before about camber and offset?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wow, your car looks great! Can't wait to see you at the show! Didn't you PM before about camber and offset?
haha yah i did! i didnt know anything about miata's until i started looking around this site, i originally had a set of 002s, but when our rep from sportmax told me about the 501s back in november i immediately changed my mind.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts