ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just found this site through miataturbo.net though I'd check it out. I have (I don't say drive b/c I hardly ever do it lol) a classic red 1990 with a 1.8. I bought the car last year and 2 days after bying it the short nose went. So in went a 1.8, then my stock open diff said bye so I swapped in a mazdaspeed lsd only to have the pinion gears fold on me again. Currently its been sitting on blocks for awhile awaiting a turbo manifold and some 94 half shafts for my rx7 lsd. It has brembo 1.8 cross drilled rotors and pbr ceramic pads. Also I've installed FM sway bars, kyb agx's, racing beat track springs and a racing beat cannon brace. My turbo kit was pieced together over the winter and consists of emanage blue, rc370cc injectors, srt-4 intercooler, 2.5in piping, a custom stainless steel top mount manifold, a nissan t28 turbo, 3'' downpipe, 255 walbro fuel pump and aeromotive rising rate regulator. I have a greddy bov, a/f guage, and boost guage in bar. For wheels I went with 15' rota Gt3's in royal red, I also have 15' old school Fondmetals. Right now I'm waiting for the manifold aswell as getting some parts powder coated, (valve cover, intake manifold, ppf, diff carrier, rear cannon brace) so it will be alittle bit before its up and driving again. My goals for this car are almost strictly track use, idling is for girls as is any type of comfort item lol. The only downside to my miata was I bought it off of a lady and she neglected it alot. She has cancer and the painted is literally a joke (5 differrent colors of red lol)

Here are a few shots of her:

These are the only pics where you can't tell the paint is garbage lol.

Just a shot of the suspension this winter, b4 sways and anything else.

-Dean

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
welcome to the boards! enjoy your stay.

Let me know how that srt4 intercooler works, i have a buddy with 2 srt4 intercoolers that he doesn't need.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts