ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to the Roadster community. I am new to the site and just thought that I would introduce myself. My friend JDMAflac introduce to both this site and the joy of driving of Miata. Pretty soon I'll be in the market for one myself so for now I thought I would just get to know some of the people who love this car.

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
pwuahahahhaha Roadsters unite!!! slowly taking over charlotte and THEN <insert dynamic laugh> the WORLD!!

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
Im not quite sure, maybe? His name is Alfred and drives a red EG hatchback?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Mwahahahaah... welcome to our cult :]

will it be an NA or an NB?

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
Be sure to post in our charlotte thread for the upcoming meet of the century that kickass.

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
Correct, I forgot that event took place. Speaking of rotas, i need to stop being lazy and post those up for sale #-o

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I'm Ben :)

Nick, I was actually going to borrow those Rota's from you, then realized my lugnuts wouldn't work for them, so yeah.

Speaking of selling wheels, I've got two incomplete sets of wheels I need to sell....

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I went to one of those dyno nights a long time ago. If I met you, I probably don't remember who you are cause it was a long time ago. Did my car look like this?

·
Registered
271 Posts
i looks really familiar...if i was there i there (wich was def. a long long time ago) i was wither with nick,froggy,harley,the kid named christos...plus i knew a guy that worked there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts