ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who would be interested in another dyno day? I would like to start planning another dyno day coming up next month. Does anyone have any Saturday in particular they would like to schedule it?

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts
Tapatalk is killing me lol. My bad! I just go to new posts and see this stuff without checking what forum its in :p

Anyway, I'm in college at FSU but my parents live in Boca Raton. My spring break is the first week of march :( I wish you could organize this by then.

·
Registered
882 Posts
do it!
gotta dyno my new car

·
Registered
882 Posts

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
YES! I need this desperately. STP right? Whenever you want I'm in.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Any word?

and Erik if you were not so damn far id lend a hand every weekend

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have not had a chance to start putting this together getting ready for the track day last Sunday. I will start looking into dates for this month coming up. Maybe Saturday March 17th? I will check with the Dyno shop for available dates and prices. Look for more info. soon.

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
The 17th is perfect for me. I'm taking the following week off for my birthday on the 20th to prime my car so I might as well get the tune taken care of as well.

·
Registered
882 Posts
bird

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bird. Bird. Bird... Bird is the word. LOL.

I have not been able to catch the owner of the dyno, but I am stopping by tonight and I will report on go or no go for the 17th.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts