1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Esteemed Member
3,776 Posts
:cry: poor enzo,

I wonder why he would need to practive in such an expensive car, I meen he could go out there in a F360 or something, whatever

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
Poor Enzo? New Ferrari's have no soul. If it was a 355 I would cry, but Enzo?! thats a good chuckle.

·
Registered
600 Posts
how come every time i hear of a rare car getting totalled, its ALWAYS an enzo? maybe the ferrari engineers programmed it to crash into stuff just for laughs.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
I heard about it from one of my reps this morning and I just laughed. Now that I saw the video, I laughed even harder :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
101 Posts
i believe that to be able to purchase an enzo, one must have pass a driving course setup by ferrari... I think those drivers can drive... at least not at a novice level.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
it wasn't his lol
eddie griffin was driving some other guys enzo.
no way in hell it's totalled, that would have to be about $1million in damage to total it, doesn't look THAT bad in pics in the paper.

kevin

·
because **** you
6,665 Posts
I love it! Haha, I didn't see the 2nd (alternate angle) video until today. I was watching this last night on the news and he was making all kinds of excuses

"A cone got stuck in the wheel"

And a conversation with a Fox11 reporter went something like this

"How fast were you going, about 40 or 45?"
"(in his annoying serious-joking voice) More like 85 or 90, it's a Ferrari, you don't drive it like a regular car, you're supposed to step on it"

I've lost so much respect for this guy

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
I love it! Haha, I didn't see the 2nd (alternate angle) video until today. I was watching this last night on the news and he was making all kinds of excuses

"(in his annoying serious-joking voice) More like 85 or 90, it's a Ferrari, you don't drive it like a regular car, you're supposed to step on it"

***he actually said something like 90-110, and then later the news reporter says that in actuallity the course was set up so that the cars do not exceed speeds of 60 mph... that guy doesn't even feel bad about wrecking it...ass

·
Registered
341 Posts
This is Enzo wreck number 2 for him. He has insurance and the money other wise to buy another. I think its funny the amount of tv & radio stuff like this gets. So i think with his new movie coming up----->

IMO publicity stunt...

·
because **** you
6,665 Posts
that's one of the odder choices of people to respect in the first place
I only respected him for his funniness/acting, not as a human being or anything :lol:

***he actually said something like 90-110, and then later the news reporter says that in actuallity the course was set up so that the cars do not exceed speeds of 60 mph... that guy doesn't even feel bad about wrecking it...ass
Yeah! You saw it too? Haha I loved it when she said that. But yeah he is an ass -_-

This is Enzo wreck number 2 for him. He has insurance and the money other wise to buy another. I think its funny the amount of tv & radio stuff like this gets. So i think with his new movie coming up----->

IMO publicity stunt...
That was the producer of Redline the movie's car, he was just taking it through a course. It could very well have been a publicity stunt since the course was setup to publicize the movie and most of the cars in the movie are owed by the producer

·
CR.net Supporter
301 Posts
I don't even know who the guy is :shruggy:.. never heard his name before, but it just sucks that he wrecked a car like that... but at least it is an ugly Ferrari, not one of the pretty ones.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts