ClubRoadster.net banner

Another guy that has spent their children's education fund modding the car ....

2K views 25 replies 18 participants last post by  RichQY 
#1 ·
Due to the bad influence of fellow Miataphiles, here is my car.

By the way, great site and I love all the JDM stuff.[/img]

See less See more
#5 ·
Hey Guys,

Here are the mods to the car. There are more pictures on my website.

Engine
AVO T28 Ball Bearing Turbo with Intercooler
RX7 440 Injectors
Miata Link engine management system
Koyo Aluminum Radiator
HKS BOV
Greddy Boost and EGT Gauge
Blitz Turbo Timer
Brullen 2.5" cat back exhaust with high flow cat
Upgraded clutch
Torsen differential from a 1997 Miata

Suspension
JDM Tein HA Coilovers
FM Sways
Hard Dog Sport rollbar

Exterior
House of Kolor Kandy Apple Red Paint
Baummanspeed Front Bumper
Garage Vary Type III Intake Lid

Interior
Sparco Sprint racing seats
Sparco Flash 5 Steering Wheel
KG Works Independent Look Panel

Wheels
16x7 Volk Racing LE37Ts
215/45/16 Falken Azenis

Stereo
Eclipse head unit
MTX Amp
MTX Component Speakers (5.25")
MTX Sub 10" with custom footwell box

#6 ·
Thanks for the compliments. The candy color is great but it was a pain in the butt to paint. The paint itself was much more expensive that regular paint. As well, I recently had my front bumper re-sprayed due to all the stone chips and the bodyshop was not able to match it with the rest of the car. Moral of ths story .... custom color is great but becareful about the maintenence and cost!

#8 ·
Thanks for the compliments. The candy color is great but it was a pain in the butt to paint. The paint itself was much more expensive that regular paint. As well, I recently had my front bumper re-sprayed due to all the stone chips and the bodyshop was not able to match it with the rest of the car. Moral of ths story .... custom color is great but becareful about the maintenence and cost!
Cool....how do you like the Tein HAs BTW? Streetable?

#11 ·
gorgeous. have any under the hood photos?

edit - n/m, i found them. i have that turbo setup on my nb and have had a hard time getting cool air to the intake. the avo snorkle puts the air filter in a really odd spot - there's no easy way to get a cold air box around it.

#18 ·
Yep there's a green one in the US somewhere.

Nice car! Need to beef up the rear end a little to match the Anhelo front. :) I love the Anhelo front, except for the little cheek at the bottom, it almost requires you to get their side skirts...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.