ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I'm Avery, I really enjoy visiting here. I posted a link on the Miata Club of Hawaii Site, so expect more visitors from Hawaii.

Aloha, Avery

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hi Avery! I'm also from Hawaii, but I live in LA. I got a turbo 91 on Oahu and a 97 here. Hopefully my IRTBs and megasquirt will be going on the 97 soon.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Alooooha Avery...welcome to the forum!

Like "iWeasel410" I too am from Oahu...Aiea to be exact...but now live in Southern CA.

Its always great to hear from people from home.

Hey WEASEL...we go cruise sometime! Where you stay? I'm in Phillips Ranch (Chino Hills/Diamond Bar area).

Shoots, keep it Roadster braddahs!!!

Aloha,
Jimmy

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Jimmy,

It's great to hear from another Aiea resident. I'm in Aiea right now.

Aloha, Avery

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Rod,

It looks like you found this place a while ago. I really liked your post on the Road&Ster article on light weight tuning. Very good info.

Roll Bars Rule, Avery

·
Registered
75 Posts
you know i would totally join you guys out there if were back in da aina. :D

welcome atsui! seems to be a lot of local guys on this board. send some pics of the scenery once in a while bruddahs!

kepani

·
Registered
233 Posts
Like "iWeasel410" I too am from Oahu...Aiea to be exact...but now live in Southern CA.

Its always great to hear from people from home.

Hey WEASEL...we go cruise sometime! Where you stay? I'm in Phillips Ranch (Chino Hills/Diamond Bar area).

Shoots, keep it Roadster braddahs!!!

Aloha,
Jimmy
I go to school at USC, so I'm smack dab in town. I too live in Aiea, not too far from Avery, but I do not think I will be returning home to Hawaii come this summer time, but xmas break I definitely will.

On another note, Jimmy I like your roller paint job post, I have an air dam and mud flaps coming in that I should paint too. In the long run, I would also like to return my color to the original montego blue too, but I don't have the funds to do the body work and clear coating as well :(

Dane

·
Registered
368 Posts
Wow...it seems that not only do we have lots of peeps from Hawaii here...quite a few of us have ties to Aiea, huh?

That's pretty cool. ^-^

Like I've said before...SoCal dudes (Kepani, Weasel, more?)...we should get together some time!

Dane, if you like, I'd be happy to help you out w/ the painting of your air dam & mud flaps...PM me & let me know!

-Jimmy

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No problem kepani,

I saw pics of your car. Beautiful. I love the Laguna Blue. If you folks run across another Laguna Blue let me know. iWeasel was going to help me look at one in Cali but the seller never responded.

Aloha, Avery

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey jimmy,

I like the idea of the DIY paint job, what paint and supplies do you recommend. How do you get the flex additive for the front or rear bumpers?

Thanks, Avery

1 - 20 of 31 Posts