ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I've been lurking for a while, basically just reading up and learning, decided to go ahead and make an account and start posting some.
At the moment, I don't have a car, my turbo'd '02 Saturn SL was sandwiched on the 8th of last month when I was rear-ended by a Jetta doing 45mph while I was sitting in a line of traffic.
Anyway, I've been searching for a new car and I've been looking at Miatas since the '97 STO I got my mom has been such a great car, and I want to get back into Mazdas. I wanted to get into another 7 (have had 3: 86, 91, 94), but realized I can't afford the maintenance at the moment. So anyway, I found a badass turbo'd Miata for sale, I believe the owner said he was a member on here, and I'm going to be driving down to FL to pick it up this weekend.
Pictures will come of course when that time comes, and I'll be sure to keep a good updated garage! :D

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Define fender flares...

lol

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Schweet. Wish I were back in town, I'd join you for the drive. You gonna be able to make it to the meet on the 23rd? Even though you're roadster-less doesn't mean you can't attend :)
I actually just finished reading up on the details of the meet, and I will definately try to attend. Everything is looking good on the car, I will be leaving here (Newnan is where I live in actually) Saturday at 5 or 6 am, and be back Sunday sometime, it's gonna be a long drive. But hopefully, I will have a new toy to play with by next week!

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
If everything works out and its gone, I am SO gonna miss driving this car. Its unlike anything Ive ever driven. Better then the FD I used to have in so many regards....

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks! I'm happy that there is a group of people near where I live that actually will have the same type of car. Serious Saturn tuners were few and far between!

And don't worry Jared, she'll be in good hands!

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Well folks, my Turbo Monster is on its way up to Georgia. Enjoy the car and make it perfect. The car is deffinatly in good hands.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So the ride from your place to Vero Beach was eventful to say the least.
Miata = 3
350Z = 0
WRX = 0
Mustang GT = 0
After I walked on the WRX, I had 2 Japanese dudes in a Lexus IS300 come up next to me and both give me two thumbs up.
But now she's asleep in the trailer, gonna ride in comfort the rest of the way home tomorrow.
Oh yeah, and my buddy in the new chipped GTI won't run me. lol

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
HAHAHAHA AWESOME!!!!!!1 HELLS YEAH! Im so glad the winning streak continued!!! Man im so happy

1 - 20 of 36 Posts