ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
ahhh yeah, that is the shizzziot!!! i love the shoes you got on yer ride, and that ARC intake is so sweet!!! Very clean setup man.

PhatMiata

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
I like the blacked out rear finish panel. Exactly what color black did you use? My car has been parked directly behind a TR6 at the shop lately and every time I pull in I look at the black Kamm tail and think one day I might do the same to my car.

M

·
0 Posts
Konnichiwa, Mr. Lee-san!

Peter is one of the two Mr. Lees from my hometown who both have awesome rides (that they can actually drive, unlike mine...)

Those wheels are nice.

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
Another hot ride on the board!

Im loving the wheel/tire combo. I almost went with Rb's but I did not want to deal with speedometer error... I went with chaps instead.... but the combo looks sooo hot!

·
CR.net Supporter
350 Posts
Great pics especially like the one at the side of the railway line coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool 8) 8) 8)

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the compliments, guys. In order for the rb to be flush with the fenders, you just have to slam the car. With 215/50 tires, they are rub free. Like I said, you just have to slam the car for the tires to fit. The front lip of the car is about 1 1/4" off the ground. Just turn the coilovers all the way down, and you'll be fine. :D

Hey, Bill. When is the car going to be done? Can't wait to see it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
CE28N said:
Oh, by the way, 92MX5. The fenders are rolled wall to wall. And lots of camber is the key.
I admire the work you've done to make them fit! I loved those wheels, but only used them for autox. I wanted to run them on the street, but even at around 12" hub to center, and -2f, -2.5r, there was no way those V700's were going to fit under the fenders. :shock:

I like the 13's so much that I ordered a set of 13" gunmetal Lenso VPD's shortly after getting rid of the Rotas. Are you running Sumitomos? I think I'm going to try those on the Lensos - at 25 offset, there shouldn't be too much problem tucking 'em.

Cheers!

Jeff

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
jesseclee said:
Super agressive stanz :twisted: Love that RS-R exhaust too!

Hey- is this guy your friend?
http://forum.miata.net/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=12810

Get him on here too!!!

TOIIIIIIIGHT !!!!!! Those are pimp rims

yo, anyone know where is JKIN at? he should be on here too!!!!

Man, i can see the M.net Int/Ext section posts dropping off BIGTIME now!!!! DOH!!! :shock: I guess we can throw them a bone now and then........... Nah............ :twisted:

PhatMiata

1 - 20 of 20 Posts