ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:suicide:
My old high school friend civic was stolen at no other place then the hottest campus CAL POLY POMONA!!!
he had this car for almost 6 years and been driving it to cal poly for the longest time!
If any of you guys see this car, its pretty hard to miss give us a head up!

i know of at least 3 cars stolen there within the pass month and one that was almost stolen.

"1999 honda civic hatchback cx

License plate: 4EZA549
Color: White
Hood: VIS Carbon Fiber
Wheels: Spun Supamesh
Foglights: yellow, only the driver side works.

bumper has kroq stickers, mountain high stickers, lrg stickers.

It's a fairly distinguishable car if you have ever seen it.

So sometime between 12:55am and 4:50 am, my car was stolen from the B Lot at Cal Poly Pomona. the doors were locked and this is not some prank. I went to the Police Station and filed my report.

I know it's just a car, but I'm really more concerned about my guitar amp that was in there it's a Bugera V22 with a Celestion G12H anniversary speaker. and my gig bag which had a preamp, several xlr cables, an sm58, an art preamp and 2 mic stands.

best case scenario: they find my car with everything intact.
worst case: car is stripped, burned, or never found.
"

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Probably the same dude/group stealing the miatas. My homies civic just got stolen a few days ago as well from his driveway :eek: hope he/you guys find it in one piece man.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Got some tight ass security we're all paying for roaming the grounds up there huh?

Insure your ****, don't leave anything you really want to keep in your car, ever and really most important...

If you see something, say something. Shady dudes in a parking lot, punk asses milling around **** that obviously isn't theirs, say something to the local coppers/security since you'd feel shitty coming back to broken glass and air where your car was.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Man this is bad news. Need even more security, or maybe security is doing the stealing :/

·
Supporting Member
1,755 Posts
Seems like it happens more and more over there on that side of America. My buddy had his stolen and found on the side of the road with nothing on it and pretty much totaled. Now his new car has a pretty nice 2 way car alarm and removable hub with a lock. His car is basically unstealable unless you know how to bypass the alarm which takes sometime to do.

Hope he gets his car back. I can't stand all of this stealing I hear about

·
Registered
55 Posts
I recommend that your friend or any interested party would gather reports of all these auto thefts on campus. Many parking lots have signs with exclusionary clauses stating things such as "____ cannot be held liable for theft/vandalism", but there have been cases where those clauses have been found to be unenforceable, due to the knowledge of the act taking place. The school can't be held liable for random thefts, but this auto theft is obviously a pattern that students should be made aware of. At the very least get some lawyers to bug the school enough to get some adequate security.

·
Registered
364 Posts
CPP is also bumping our parking fees next quarter

1 - 12 of 12 Posts