ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Feds trump everyone else. So they can do whatever they want.

And if you dont know why, then dont comment, seeing as how your uneducated on the subject.
Google it.

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
I'll sign for sure. Would be nice to be thrown a bone out here in Cali. Our smog laws are to damn strict. We'll cut a billion dollars from our school system, but we still enforce our shitty CARB laws. This state is fucked.

·
(⌐■_■)
2,311 Posts
Feds trump everyone else. So they can do whatever they want.

And if you dont know why, then dont comment, seeing as how your uneducated on the subject.
Google it.
lol, the Federal Government can't do whatever it wants. google it. It gets away with a lot of stuff under the intrestate commerce act, however. Why would the federal government concern with itself individual state laws supplementing its regulation? It essentially set a baseline and left everything else to the states to decide. Pushing for this at a state level would probably have a greater chance of succeeding

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
I agree this is more of a state level thing.

BUT e85 has a huge pull at the federal level with all the farm subsidies and "green" investing. I could see this type of law passing just for the sake of selling corn. Farmers whine a lot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts