ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
I hope those are cheap because they don't offer much variety.

·
Registered
945 Posts
I cant tell if i dig their style or not. Its a strange blend of bling and track looking wheels...yet they all have that "cheap" something about them. I do like the Falken Hanabi reps and the crosstead in hypersilver though.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
They all look pretty generic & the generic 8 lug pattern doesn't give them much character.

^ Probably the only one that looks somewhat OK. Don't really like the +15 offset, though.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
They all look pretty generic & the generic 8 lug pattern doesn't give them much character.

^ Probably the only one that looks somewhat OK. Don't really like the +15 offset, though.
Lol at every person that thinks these are konig reps.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I ment they look exactly like the konigs same offset and everything. Never said anything about it being a rep. That part was obvious. ;)

·
Administrator
15,692 Posts
I ment they look exactly like the konigs same offset and everything. Never said anything about it being a rep. That part was obvious. ;)

I'd reply to you, but i have a terminal illness and i don't think i could make it another 4 months before you replied. I would hate to die without knowing what you replied with.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts