ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
because **** you
6,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, i'm Garrett and just thought i'd drop in here and introduce myself. I offcially graduate high school tommorow, so happy I actually passed :D

Moving away from the random stuff I used to have an H22A powered 93' Civic sedan, but it was stolen from me on 6/6/06-6/7/06 and recovered 6/9/06 in Compton stripped down. So i'm hoping insurance is giving me a enough money to pick up an NA Roadster with. I've been lurking for the past day or two and already learned alot, but i'm sure it's nothing compared to everyone else.

Some random background on me: (you're not required to read this stuff :p)
I'm only 17 and don't mind people calling me kid as I call alot of people older than me it. I like to bike, I'm open to most types of music but in my free choice I listen to metal and emo mostly, nice combination huh? :lol:

I hope to talk to most of you in the near future :D

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Man, do you even know what emo music is? Damn kids.

M

·
0 Posts
Ignore that idiot above.

Welcome to the group!

Congratulations on your graduation! Let me know if you need help finding an NA in SoCal.

BTW, that's not me in my avatar...

:wink:

Bill

·
because **** you
6,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ignore that idiot above.

Welcome to the group!

Congratulations on your graduation! Let me know if you need help finding an NA in SoCal.

BTW, that's not me in my avatar...

:wink:

Bill
Aww a girl named Bill would be hot :( Haha thanks

And thanks JDMAflac :)

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Hahaha. Funny. Bill obviously doesn't know what emo is because he thought you were being offensive when in fact you were being hilarious. No offense fwdtamiya, but I'm reminded of this Anti-Flag song.

Anyway, welcome to the board. A Miata is a great car to learn rwd. It is very nimble and benign at the same time. I wish I had gotten my Miata at age 17. I had to wait until I was 24 before I could afford mine.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Hahaha. Funny. Bill obviously doesn't know what emo is because he thought you were being offensive when in fact you were being hilarious. No offense fwdtamiya, but I'm reminded of this Anti-Flag song.

Anyway, welcome to the board. A Miata is a great car to learn rwd. It is very nimble and benign at the same time. I wish I had gotten my Miata at age 17. I had to wait until I was 24 before I could afford mine.
I am just working my way up to that banning.. #-o

I remember Anti-Flag before they sold out.. Ah, the good old days of 1999. A simpler time.

·
because **** you
6,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Thanks I guess :?:
I'm excited about getting one

I am just working my way up to that banning.. #-o

I remember Anti-Flag before they sold out.. Ah, the good old days of 1999. A simpler time.
Only anti-flag song i've heard is Press Corpse so i'll just stay out of your way, sorry if I offened you :roll:

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I accept your apology. :)

Now if only you damn kids would listen to some good music we'd have something. :(

·
because **** you
6,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I accept your apology. :)

Now if only you damn kids would listen to some good music we'd have something. :(
:? pick something

Angels And Airwaves, The Academy Is, She Wants Revenge, The Raconteurs, Taking Back Sunday, Mindless Self Indulgence, Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold, The Verve AFI, Matisyahu, Rise Against, Saliva, Chevelle, De La Soul, The Salads, Luniz, Gwen Stefani, Switchfoot, Rancid, Lit, Fallout Boy, Foo Fighters, Panic at the disco, Beck, 311, Barenaked Ladies, The Bravery, Andrew W. K., Radiohead, Muse, Ska Shank Redemption, Smashing Pumpkins, The Mighty Mighty Bosstines, Motor Head, My Chemical Romance, Rammstein, Blink 182, Box Car Racer, Sum 41, Aquabats, Green Day (old stuff), Snow Patrol, American Hi Fi, Incubus, Marcy Playground, Cake, Korn, Aqua, Marilyn Manson, The 5, 6, 7, 8's; Daft Punk, Lunatic Calm, Charlie Daniels Band, Karen O, King Of Leon, Lustra, O-Zone, Sublime, Weezer, Powerman 5000, Less Than Jake, Goldfinger, Gwen Stefani, No Doubt, The Cars, The Beatles, AC/DC, They Might Be Giants, Letters To Cleo, The Clash, Jet, Six Pence None The Richer, Boston, Alabama, Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeplin, Aerosmith, Grateful Dead, Pink Floyd, Arlo Guthrie, Queen, The Beach Boys, The Monkeys, Beastie Boys, Prince, Nirvana, Soft Cell, Everclear, Deep Blue Something, Matchbox 20, Aqua, Bowling For Soup, Abba, The Offspring, Alien Ant Farm, Sublime, Linkoln Park, System Of A Down (old stuff), The Eagles, Slipknot, Deftones, Disturbed, Guns N Roses, KISS, ZZ Top, Alice Cooper, Van Halen, Ozzy, Bon Jovi, Drowning Pool, Audioslave, Goo Goo Dolls, Probot, The Donnas, My Chemical Romance, Ramones, Rage Against The Machine, Suger Ray, The Darkness, The All-American Rejects, The Vines, Lamb Of God.

There's alot more, i just havn't bothered upating it with all the small and 80s/90s stuff :D i really should put it in alphabetical order too

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
pretty good music selection IMO, you like Caliban? probably my favorite metal band.

not a fan of hip hop or rap though? :p I listen to it all but not country.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Angels And Airwaves, The Academy Is, She Wants Revenge, The Raconteurs, Taking Back Sunday, Mindless Self Indulgence, Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold, The Verve AFI, Matisyahu, Rise Against, Saliva, Chevelle, De La Soul, The Salads, Luniz, Gwen Stefani, Switchfoot, Rancid, Lit, Fallout Boy, Foo Fighters, Panic at the disco, Beck, 311, Barenaked Ladies, The Bravery, Andrew W. K., Radiohead, Muse, Ska Shank Redemption, Smashing Pumpkins, The Mighty Mighty Bosstines, Motor Head, My Chemical Romance, Rammstein, Blink 182, Box Car Racer, Sum 41, Aquabats, Green Day (old stuff), Snow Patrol, American Hi Fi, Incubus, Marcy Playground, Cake, Korn, Aqua, Marilyn Manson, The 5, 6, 7, 8's; Daft Punk, Lunatic Calm, Charlie Daniels Band, Karen O, King Of Leon, Lustra, O-Zone, Sublime, Weezer, Powerman 5000, Less Than Jake, Goldfinger, Gwen Stefani, No Doubt, The Cars, The Beatles, AC/DC, They Might Be Giants, Letters To Cleo, The Clash, Jet, Six Pence None The Richer, Boston, Alabama, Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeplin, Aerosmith, Grateful Dead, Pink Floyd, Arlo Guthrie, Queen, The Beach Boys, The Monkeys, Beastie Boys, Prince, Nirvana, Soft Cell, Everclear, Deep Blue Something, Matchbox 20, Aqua, Bowling For Soup, Abba, The Offspring, Alien Ant Farm, Sublime, Linkoln Park, System Of A Down (old stuff), The Eagles, Slipknot, Deftones, Disturbed, Guns N Roses, KISS, ZZ Top, Alice Cooper, Van Halen, Ozzy, Bon Jovi, Drowning Pool, Audioslave, Goo Goo Dolls, Probot, The Donnas, My Chemical Romance, Ramones, Rage Against The Machine, Suger Ray, The Darkness, The All-American Rejects, The Vines, Lamb Of God.[ /quote]

Crap.

·
because **** you
6,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
"This Is Radio Clash" - The Clash
I love the beat on This Is Radio Clash

pretty good music selection IMO, you like Caliban? probably my favorite metal band.

not a fan of hip hop or rap though? :p I listen to it all but not country.
Yeah Caliban is great, I think my favorite right now is Arch Enemy. I absolutly hate country, though I did used to like the Dixie Chicks, as for rap and hip hop, i don't like most of the stuff, but i'm trying to expand my tastes and have come to like a few of the popular songs like E-40 - Tell Me When to Go and Bubba Sparks - Ms. New Booty \:D/

Yeah that's what happens when you're bored on the dreaded: myspace :lol:

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
as for rap and hip hop, i don't like most of the stuff, but i'm trying to expand my tastes and have come to like a few of the popular songs like E-40 - Tell Me When to Go and Bubba Sparks - Ms. New Booty \:D/
the best stuff ive heard is the stuff that actually never makes it to radio, i guess cause it isnt singing about fucking or gangsters.

try:
the roots
talib kweli
jurassic 5
dialated peoples
people under the stairs

panacea - a local group out by me, you can find them on myspace www.myspace.com/panaceanmusic

just a few to show you whats out there ;)

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
im addicted to MSI (Mindless Self Indulgence) right now...

And Boogie van.

You have listed some of my favorites as well. REAL hip-hop. Don't for get Blackalicious and Tribe Called Quest!

But I listen to more metal then anything. Meshuggah, Children of bodom, Arch Enemy, Mastadon.... You know the ussuals.

·
because **** you
6,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
as for rap and hip hop, i don't like most of the stuff, but i'm trying to expand my tastes and have come to like a few of the popular songs like E-40 - Tell Me When to Go and Bubba Sparks - Ms. New Booty \:D/
the best stuff ive heard is the stuff that actually never makes it to radio, i guess cause it isnt singing about fucking or gangsters.

try:
the roots
talib kweli
jurassic 5
dialated peoples
people under the stairs

panacea - a local group out by me, you can find them on myspace www.myspace.com/panaceanmusic

just a few to show you whats out there ;)
Alright i'll look into these guys after i get, back right now i'm off to graduate :D

im addicted to MSI (Mindless Self Indulgence) right now...

And Boogie van.

You have listed some of my favorites as well. REAL hip-hop. Don't for get Blackalicious and Tribe Called Quest!
Yeah one of my friends introduced me to MSI, i love Bring The Pain and Shut Me Up

1 - 20 of 20 Posts