ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I know this is a stupid question but does anyone know where I can find some info on how to pull the fenders on my miata. everyine talks about having to pull their fenders to fit wheels. thanks for any replies.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no not yet. I am not really planning on pulling them at the moment. I havent decided exactly how I want to build the car yet. I just bought it last week. so I am looking at all options.

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
What size tires are you planning on squeezing under pulled/rolled fenders?

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
You are going to have to do some reading on the fitment thread! otherwise get your flame suit on. Rolling and pulling is to accommodate larger wheels, so if you are not sure of your wheels size and offset, then you will be told to GTFO.

Not good for a noob to be asking questions as soon as you join a forum. Read for about a week and try to understand what you are reading before you ask any question or your stay here will not be pleasant. just my .02

·
Premium Member
6,343 Posts
You are going to have to do some reading on the fitment thread! otherwise get your flame suit on. Rolling and pulling is to accommodate larger wheels,
Wrong, rolling and pulling is typically done in this context to fit wheels of greater width or lesser offset, not necessarily bigger in diameter.

·
Supporting Member
1,763 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I completely understand why people pull and roll the fenders. This is far from the first car that I have built. my question if anybody had botherd to read it was if there was any info available on it. We all know that every car has its own particular things to look out for. I am trying to decide just how much work is involved in doing this before I decide on what wheel I will run. I figure it makes more sense to get the info before buying a set of wheels that would take more work to put on than I am wiling to deal with.

·
Premium Member
6,343 Posts
I completely understand why people pull and roll the fenders. This is far from the first car that I have built. my question if anybody had botherd to read it was if there was any info available on it. We all know that every car has its own particular things to look out for. I am trying to decide just how much work is involved in doing this before I decide on what wheel I will run. I figure it makes more sense to get the info before buying a set of wheels that would take more work to put on than I am wiling to deal with.
No, nobody has ever discussed rolling fenders on this forum :fp:

Use the goddamn search button.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
just tired of people putting the noobs down just for asking a question. I have searched the site for this info and no where have i been able to find any info on how it is done on a miata. everyone talks about getting it done not how its done.

·
Supporting Member
873 Posts
just tired of people putting the noobs down just for asking a question. I have searched the site for this info and no where have i been able to find any info on how it is done on a miata. everyone talks about getting it done not how its done.

If you're so experienced why would you think it would be a different process from any other car?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts