ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to get my car done with fm spects. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
291 Posts
tylermans has a bunch of bad reviews on google, buyer beware. Theres an alignment shop further down the street from them with an in ground rack, they do everything the old school way and have been there for 60+ years. They specialize in lowered/bagged/lifted application. However, i forget the name right now.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I know that this is not close to Burbank, but trust me. You will want to make an appointment with Darin at West End Alignment in Gardena. Get a corner balancing & aligment done at the same time while you sit in the car. Takes a while, but once you get out & head out to your local autocross, track, or canyon road, you will understand why you spent about 3 hours sitting in your car inside Darin's shop. (^o^ ) <3

http://local.yahoo.com/info-20484636-west-end-alignment-gardena

I live out in the middle of buttf*ck nowhere in the desert, kinda close to Edwards, about 1.75 hours away from West End, & I pretty much won't go anywhere else but there. I used to live like 10 minutes from him.

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
How much does a corner balance/alignment usually run from West End?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
How much does a corner balance/alignment usually run from West End?
Last time he was charging about $45 per end for balancing. My guess is about $50 or a tad bit more by now, so about $100 or so for alignment & probably about another +-$150 for the corner balancing. He does everything manually. No computers. It's called "years of experience". Haha! You'd have to give him a call to find out about pricing for sure. Even if it got close to $300 for alignment & balancing, it's still waaaaaaaaaaaaaay worth it.

You have to make an appointment, since he's booked weeks in advanced. Sometimes someone else will bounce & he can get you in sooner. Once you're in, tell him what you want to do with the car or give him some specs & he'll explain all your possible handling & tire eating options & then set you up accordingly. (^_^ )

·
Registered
460 Posts
Damn prices sound good, i work near tri-point engineering and asked them how much for corner balance and alignment,about $450.

Sr20de man are you in the av?

·
woah
6,858 Posts
Last time he was charging about $45 per end for balancing. My guess is about $50 or a tad bit more by now, so about $100 or so for alignment & probably about another +-$150 for the corner balancing. He does everything manually. No computers. It's called "years of experience". Haha! You'd have to give him a call to find out about pricing for sure. Even if it got close to $300 for alignment & balancing, it's still waaaaaaaaaaaaaay worth it.

You have to make an appointment, since he's booked weeks in advanced. Sometimes someone else will bounce & he can get you in sooner. Once you're in, tell him what you want to do with the car or give him some specs & he'll explain all your possible handling & tire eating options & then set you up accordingly. (^_^ )
to add... do your homework and know the specs when you come in. when i met him a while back, he admitted to being frustrated at those who are like "idk, what's good?" as he doesnt know how everyone drives and or the purpose of the car. but who wouldnt

juss sayin.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts