ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Problem is I have a short on my accessory lights and not really in the mood to go searching for it. All my tools are put away and with out a DMM or test light with me right now I'd rather just have someone else fix it.

Do you guys know of any descent electric shops in la preferable that won't completely rape me? Hell if someone on here wants to fix let me know what you guys will charge and I'll buy some beer while were at it.

Any help would be appreciated guys, thanks.

·
Banned
493 Posts
A1 auto electric
Central ave Chino ca
my dad swears by this place.
Its where he went b4 I was even a tech.
Same nice Viete guy still owns the place..

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well not everything in the interior just the cluster gage hvac and buttons that light up inside. I did find out I have a short...car keeps popping the 15 amp fuse in the car.

·
Corm, I like it.
5,472 Posts
Your car is an OBDII, yeah? It might sound silly, but check your second o2 sensor wire under the car. Make sure nothing burned through and it making contact with anything underneath. Same exact thing happened to me. Good luck.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Samething is happening to my friend's miata. It only blows the fuse when he hits a bump or anything that causes the car to bounce
Sounds like also may have a short. I'd start looking with anything electrical hes done himself then everywehere else.

I wish I had my garage and all my tools is all put in storage otherwise I'd look for it myself but I don't have that convenience right now.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Your car is an OBDII, yeah? It might sound silly, but check your second o2 sensor wire under the car. Make sure nothing burned through and it making contact with anything underneath. Same exact thing happened to me. Good luck.
Nah no obdII here...91 electronics with 95 engine...but thanks dilly.

By the way I finally got the cat on and the car is much quieter so I'm just gonna keep the super lap after all. I might come out to kinod this Friday so you could hear it now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts