ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eibach Pros and Koni's...didn't go as low as I expected after reading on m.net that Eibachs would put you on the bump stops. It is a great compromise of height and handling. I have a feeling that coilovers will be in my future. Can't have my passat lower than my miata!!! :shock:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that looks great. its not too high, and you probably dont scrape all over speedbumps.
What fun is that??!! I guess it will keep the wifey happy this way.

I might have to find an NA to put in the weeds...

Here is a pic of my last GTI, I couldn't even get my shoe under the front lip.

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Very clean body, but I've always felt that the BBs were too old of a look for the NB.
I appreciate the feedback but I think you'd be among the very slim minority who feel that way. BBS look good on just about anything w/ 4 wheels! ;)

I agree that the decals might be a bit too old school, guess I'll have to save them for something else. I would like to make a change or 2 to make the car a bit more aggressive looking. Any suggestions?

Stepped lip wheels (likely Gold SportMax 501s) and a black hardtop are among the things I've been thinking about. I'd jump on these in a heartbeat if they were 15", I dig a mix of old and new.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Re: Pics of my newly lowered NB

looks good, your car is about as low as mine and I installed the KYB AGX with TEIN S-Tech springs. I am running the factory 16" wheels with 205/45/16 and I slightly tuck my front wheels and the back is about 1.5 fingers

1 - 20 of 57 Posts