ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eibach Pros and Koni's...didn't go as low as I expected after reading on m.net that Eibachs would put you on the bump stops. It is a great compromise of height and handling. I have a feeling that coilovers will be in my future. Can't have my passat lower than my miata!!! :shock:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks nice. corrado bbs wheels?
Yes indeed, G60 Corrado wheels, good eyes!

Trying to find a home for some vintage Mazda decals on the car. Any suggestions? First thoughts are on the wing windows or possibly one on the lower left of the front lip. Maybe nowhere, let me know.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How about a black hardtop? That is another thing i've been considering lately as well as different wheels.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that looks great. its not too high, and you probably dont scrape all over speedbumps.
What fun is that??!! I guess it will keep the wifey happy this way.

I might have to find an NA to put in the weeds...

Here is a pic of my last GTI, I couldn't even get my shoe under the front lip.

Attachments

·
Registered
698 Posts
Very clean body, but I've always felt that the BBs were too old of a look for the NB.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Very clean body, but I've always felt that the BBs were too old of a look for the NB.
I appreciate the feedback but I think you'd be among the very slim minority who feel that way. BBS look good on just about anything w/ 4 wheels! ;)

I agree that the decals might be a bit too old school, guess I'll have to save them for something else. I would like to make a change or 2 to make the car a bit more aggressive looking. Any suggestions?

Stepped lip wheels (likely Gold SportMax 501s) and a black hardtop are among the things I've been thinking about. I'd jump on these in a heartbeat if they were 15", I dig a mix of old and new.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Re: Pics of my newly lowered NB

looks good, your car is about as low as mine and I installed the KYB AGX with TEIN S-Tech springs. I am running the factory 16" wheels with 205/45/16 and I slightly tuck my front wheels and the back is about 1.5 fingers

1 - 20 of 57 Posts