·
CR.net Supporter
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some information on this please. thanks

·
Registered
514 Posts
Interesting read... ya learn something new everyday. Glad we dont have to do that here in the 'States

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
I need a big roll of Kareha marks for the next time I'm in Floriduh. ;)
Florida drivers suck. its like they dont have driving schools or something, I cant profile anyone either as most kias and hyundais (yes thats all they seem to drive) down here have limo tint all around.

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
I've also thought it's ironic for someone to think it's "cool" or JDM to have a Wakaba mark on their car. It's like, "Look at me, I'm a dumbass!"

I would kind of think it's cool in a funny way for a ridiculously modded car to have the Kareha mark though, that's something different.

Are there any marks they have for experienced drivers? Or do those drivers just not have a mark on their car at all? I would think there would have to be something, otherwise a new driver would be able to just not have the Wakaba mark and the police wouldn't be able to tell that they weren't complying with the law until they did something newbish.

·
CR.net Supporter
1,390 Posts
no experienced driver mark. I think it's mainly an honor thing. And if you break that honor, you commit sepuuku or else ninjas behead your clan.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts