ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or am I the only one?

I know theres a few guys down in Charlotte, but we don't get to catch up very often. (Rich Little comes to mind)

Currently I'm the president of Triad Miatas. www.triadmiatas.com, but I feel that I'm the only guy in a 60 mile radius that prefers all things jdm with regards to my miata. I wish there was some others with the jdm love in my vicinity. It really is a styling trend all of it's own. The majority of my club is retired people who like to keep their car clean, and their idea of a big modification would be two tone Katskin seat covers.

-Adam.

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
SWEET CHRISTOPHER AND ALL THINGS JDM another North Carolinian!! =D> Wow, I really need to look at the planner and set some sort of meet.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
How bout some pics of yer ride!!!! I had to get my own local club started becasue all the older crowd in the club here were big into cupholders and windblockers. DOH!! Anyhow we are now just as strong in numbers as the original club is, maybe even bigger!! Maybe only 10% JDMish but all hardcore into modding cars in our own way!!

You are welcome to drive down here to hang out with us!! No snow here! hehe

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
There's a girl that I will be visiting in Winston-Salem within the next few weeks, maybe we can meet up?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How bout some pics of yer ride!!!! I had to get my own local club started becasue all the older crowd in the club here were big into cupholders and windblockers. DOH!! Anyhow we are now just as strong in numbers as the original club is, maybe even bigger!! Maybe only 10% JDMish but all hardcore into modding cars in our own way!!

You are welcome to drive down here to hang out with us!! No snow here! hehe

Attachments

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
oh yes, i have seen your car before, i really love it!!! That car is really clean and classy looking, hats off to you my friend!! Add your car to the garage section so more people can enjoy your car!!

PhatMiata

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I'm game, most def.

No Nick, not a relationship. Just visiting someone I used to go to school with.

·
Registered
271 Posts
damn, thats hot...splooge. looks good

Nick "Ben starting a relationship!!!??? =O"

Ben "No Nick, not a relationship. Just visiting someone I used to go to school with."

if this is the case...she would be a f*ck buddy
+10 ben!!!! LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts