ClubRoadster.net banner

Any JDM inspired Roadsters in Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High Point, NC?

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  black92fd 
#1 ·
Or am I the only one?

I know theres a few guys down in Charlotte, but we don't get to catch up very often. (Rich Little comes to mind)

Currently I'm the president of Triad Miatas. www.triadmiatas.com, but I feel that I'm the only guy in a 60 mile radius that prefers all things jdm with regards to my miata. I wish there was some others with the jdm love in my vicinity. It really is a styling trend all of it's own. The majority of my club is retired people who like to keep their car clean, and their idea of a big modification would be two tone Katskin seat covers.

-Adam.

#3 ·
How bout some pics of yer ride!!!! I had to get my own local club started becasue all the older crowd in the club here were big into cupholders and windblockers. DOH!! Anyhow we are now just as strong in numbers as the original club is, maybe even bigger!! Maybe only 10% JDMish but all hardcore into modding cars in our own way!!

You are welcome to drive down here to hang out with us!! No snow here! hehe

#6 ·
How bout some pics of yer ride!!!! I had to get my own local club started becasue all the older crowd in the club here were big into cupholders and windblockers. DOH!! Anyhow we are now just as strong in numbers as the original club is, maybe even bigger!! Maybe only 10% JDMish but all hardcore into modding cars in our own way!!

You are welcome to drive down here to hang out with us!! No snow here! hehe

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.