ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hows it going everyone? I'm fairly new to the miata scene. I'm trying to see if any CR members in SD go to any local meets/schedule meets or know of any events going on. I know about the meets in East Lake (Chula Vista) that goes on certain Wednesdays at 7:30pm in front of Kohls. And before you say (use the search button) most of the stuff are outdated ranging from a few years ago. haha Anything else? I'm just trying to kick it.

Let me know! I know other fairly new CR members in SD as well with the same question.

Thanks

·
Supporting Member
763 Posts
Yeah there are meets but we have not had one for a while. Keep an eye on the California section and you will see one pop up at some point.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Most of the socal peeps moved to MazdaRoadster (google it). I'd use that to stay updated with Cali stuff.

·
Bleeding Red....& Gold
1,641 Posts
Hows it going everyone? I'm fairly new to the miata scene. I'm trying to see if any CR members in SD go to any local meets/schedule meets or know of any events going on. I know about the meets in East Lake (Chula Vista) that goes on certain Wednesdays at 7:30pm in front of Kohls. And before you say (use the search button) most of the stuff are outdated ranging from a few years ago. haha Anything else? I'm just trying to kick it.

Let me know! I know other fairly new CR members in SD as well with the same question.

Thanks
there's a few of us on here that go to the Kohl's meet.
Edwin, me, jonjon, Maverick Zero, Ham (sometimes), Mel, etc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts