ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,271 Posts
Or check out REV9 or any of the sponsors who can import stuff from Japan for you. Most of the members on here who are from Japan try to keep a low profile to limit every Tom, ****, and Harry from bugging them all the time about parts.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Rob on roadsterdrift.com is helping members import parts from japan all the way to their doorstep, if Rev9 can't, maybe Rob can

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i'm in search of the now discontinued Mazdaspeed a-spec type II front lip for the NA model. i know this is gonna be very difficult to get ahold of, but i figure if i can get ahold of someone located in japan, maybe they might have connections over there to help me find a used one.

this is the one piece i truly want for my next build and i'm on a desperate search for it.

i already contacted rob, but nothing back from him yet.

if anyone else wants to assist me in my search for this piece, i would greatly appreciate it.

thanks
alex

·
Registered
132 Posts
I know someone who mainly deals with ANYthing used/new Mazdaspeed, from clothing, badges, exhaust etc. But he is based in Australia.

Though I will let you know if that lip pops up, hard to find though. Unless you want an M2 1001 front bar?

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
philz, i would definitely be interested in knowing if you could help out in finding the mazdaspeed unit i'm looking for. i know its hard to find, but thats the piece i really want. if you could communicate with the guy you know for me or put me in contact with him that would be great. i don't care about the distance, i just want the lip in question, so if he can find me one, great. obviously it will have to be used as these have been out of production for a while, but i would really appreciate it if you could help me out with this one.

thanks
alex

·
This is a long user title
3,223 Posts
Alex, I saw one a while ago but it was destroyed. I'll keep an eye for you and let you know if I see another one in better condition!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts