ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. I've been enjoying MMORPGs for almost 10 years now but haven't gotten around to the mainstream pay per month ones yet.

I started playing a small MMORPG that's been around since 2002 called EUO. It's based off of Ultima 4 and Ultima 5 and it's a fun, free, 2d Online RPG. There is only 1 main server and a permadeath server and there are usually about 5-25 people online worldwide. The game creator is an Austrilian guy that's active in the community.

Check it out if you get a chance. My name in game name is 1.

http://www.euotopia.com

·
Registered
400 Posts
If you're into old school-ish MMO's, there's also a game called Graal online, if you haven't heard of it yet. It looks almost identical to Zelda. It's pretty damn fun. I know it used to be free. I haven't been on in a couple years though.

Edit:
Also, if you want a good pay-to-play MMO, Star Wars: The Old Republic is brilliant!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you're into old school-ish MMO's, there's also a game called Graal online, if you haven't heard of it yet. It looks almost identical to Zelda. It's pretty damn fun. I know it used to be free. I haven't been on in a couple years though.

Edit:
Also, if you want a good pay-to-play MMO, Star Wars: The Old Republic is brilliant!
I just saw some videos of Graal online, it looks really fun and it does remind me of Zelda. I'm going to download it when I get a chance. Thanks for the recommendation.

I had SWTOR preordered but I canceled it because it would have been a little too expensive for the game and the monthly fee for both my GF and myself.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Not a problem! I may get back on the old game and play some.

I could see where paying for two peoples subscriptions would definitely be a hinder. If you ever get the chance though, you won't stop playing haha. Bioware did a wonderful job on it, like most every other game they've put out.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not a problem! I may get back on the old game and play some.

I could see where paying for two peoples subscriptions would definitely be a hinder. If you ever get the chance though, you won't stop playing haha. Bioware did a wonderful job on it, like most every other game they've put out.
Well I did beta testing for SWTOR during a weekend and I played as a Sith Inquisitor. It was fun but it was the same weekend Skyrim came out so I ended up playing that instead.

I've gotten bored of a lot of games but I always seem to come back to EUO for the simple interface and small community.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I'm gonna download it when I get home tonight and check it out. I never got to play Ultima, sadly.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Lul, I work for a Korean MMORPG company. I run the entire spanish server of their game. My GM name is Eunoss lol. I don't think in South America or the koreans know what it means. The game's called Rohan, it's all 3dish though not too old school but old

·
Mr December yo
2,423 Posts
I play world of warcraft once a week to cap my valour points...it sucks. Last week I went over to a mates and we ended up playing a custom map on wc3 called Final Fantasy Epic RPG, its great fun but way too small so I'm looking to try something new. Might give this game a shot

·
Registered
400 Posts
If you play Wc3, I assume you're familiar with Dota then?

League of Legends is a wonderful Free to play game.

If you're into Dungeons and Dragons, they have a free MMO for it too. Dungeons and Dragons Online.
It's pretty fun too.

All I used to do was download free games and try them lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts