ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
don't people understand this item has been discontinued?

Availablility is subject to stock on hand, and for most sellers their current stock of this product is zero.

But that dosn't mean stop trying, it just means, stop bothering us. Haha.I say that with roadster love.

-Paul

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
didnt mean to shout. i didnt realize my computer had caps lock on also i never knew they were discontinued cause when i talk to rs-r direct cause im a dealer for them they say sure they can get it just like ive been told a million times but here i am a year later still trying to get my hands on one. so sorry for being annoying but this is frustrating.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Well if you're an RS-R dealer then it sounds like you guys don't have very good relations. How about calling someone else in the company to get a better answer? Why can't you ask them what their expected availability is? If it truly is out of production then you should demand they pull it from their website and parts list. If it's just on backorder then you should demand an ETA for when they expect to have them enter their US distribution network. If they're waiting for a critical mass of interest to form before they bother to manufacture/import any then ask them straight up how much interest ($$) will it take to get some. If you pony up the cash and get them to do another production run then you will be king tip if you control all the available inventory.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts