ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short, my daily driver puked its guts this week. I need to get the miata on the road this weekend. Only parts I am missing are the side mounts for the stock radiator and the stock fan and shroud.

If you have these pieces I will gladly buy them or swap you for a double core radiator that has these pieces integrated.

If you are in SoCal, that would be best. I'll help you swap the radiators if you want me to.

Thanks for your help.
Matt

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where are you?

I need them pretty quick, so that is my biggest decision criteria.

·
Registered
54 Posts
hey Matt, I just totaled my Miata today and it's sitting over at a friends shop. Everything is still together on the radiator if you need. I'm also looking for a Miata shell if you know of anyone that has one.

·
Banned
1,330 Posts
I know this is way off topic.... I apologize in advance... but would any of you guys that have the radiator out... mind measuring it?

I'm not near my miata currently, but need to pick up an aluminum radiator core for it to do some custom work on... and want it to be close to the OEM size.

I'd really appreciate it.... Thanks.

M

·
0 Posts
I know this is way off topic.... I apologize in advance... but would any of you guys that have the radiator out... mind measuring it?

I'm not near my miata currently, but need to pick up an aluminum radiator core for it to do some custom work on... and want it to be close to the OEM size.

I'd really appreciate it.... Thanks.
What year?

FILL IN YOUR PROFILE!

:roll:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts