ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
Yes I am. but don't spoil it for me. We're just starting Season 2.

When the map appears, click on 108

Losties will know what to do next.....

I reckon its an advertising campaign for Chrysler, like the last "clue" was a Sprite ad.

·
Registered
692 Posts
absolutely the best show ever... are you into the lost experience and all that? i have the hanso foundations phone number programmed into my cell phone;-)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
absolutely the best show ever... are you into the lost experience and all that? i have the hanso foundations phone number programmed into my cell phone;-)
I have a limited amount of time given that I'm busy launching a business and moderating here...

So the only things I've done beyond watching the show religiously is poke around the compass website and I saw the commercial where the cast are passengers on a plane. Are there any other cool things I'm missing out on?

·
1,213 Posts
Ahhhrhhhhhhhh !!!

don't get me started on LOST !!!

I reckon they will just spin it out and change the ending to whatever they want ... ha ha ha

on the UK preview to series one though , it was very obvious that while eveyone from the plane crash was dancing on the beack to music in a weird way the black kid ( Michael I think ) and Lock were conducting and not dancing :?

as I sa I can't afford to loose any more of my life and get sucked in ... besides "My name is Earl" and "Kurb your enthusiasm" are WAY better :wink:

·
Registered
692 Posts
hansofoundation.org has something to do with the show as does sublymonal.com for the site where all the lost geeks hang out go to thefuselage.com

·
Registered
692 Posts
hey bill go to letyourcompassguideyou.com , when the screen flashes, click on the 108*. they are putting so much time and money into driving the fans nuts, thefuselage.com is full of conspiracy theorists, kind of funny really.

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
"My name is Earl" and "Kurb your enthusiasm" are WAY better :wink:
I LOVE BOTH THOSE SHOWS TOO.

Do they have the USA version of The Office over there? It's painfully funny.
You've got to be kidding, right. Why would we watch a rehash (fake :lol: ). Bit like trying to sell us Sanford and Son. We seen the original; Americans can't redo British comedies very well (Men Bahaving badly for instance). On the other hand, we rip off (syndicated) US quiz shows quite well.

The only thing that bothering me about My name is Earl is that Jason Lee is another one of those Scientology nutjobs. Kind of disturbs me; does he really believe that Theta crap? And do we end up funding that cult, brecause these guys give all their earnings (or big chunks of it) to them

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The only thing that bothering me about My name is Earl is that Jason Lee is another one of those Scientology nutjobs. Kind of disturbs me; does he really believe that Theta crap? And do we end up funding that cult, brecause these guys give all their earnings (or big chunks of it) to them
And us tithing the bulk of our incomes to JDM Roadster tuners is not being a member of a cult?

:twisted:

·
CR.net Supporter
1,390 Posts
do you guys think the reason 2 for the road happened was because of the negative publicity from off air incidents?

·
Registered
692 Posts
hey bill go to letyourcompassguideyou.com , when the screen flashes, click on the 108*. they are putting so much time and money into driving the fans nuts, thefuselage.com is full of conspiracy theorists, kind of funny really.
p.s. bill, 108 is the sum of the secret numbers. 4-8-15-16-23-42

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
And us tithing the bulk of our incomes to JDM Roadster tuners is not being a member of a cult?

:twisted:
Speak for yourself....... :?

·
1,213 Posts
"My name is Earl" and "Kurb your enthusiasm" are WAY better :wink:
I LOVE BOTH THOSE SHOWS TOO.

Do they have the USA version of The Office over there? It's painfully funny.
You've got to be kidding, right. Why would we watch a rehash (fake :lol: ). Bit like trying to sell us Sanford and Son. We seen the original; Americans can't redo British comedies very well (Men Bahaving badly for instance). On the other hand, we rip off (syndicated) US quiz shows quite well.

Oh my god .. !

Maybe you have hit the nail on the head Andy ... Maybe lost is just a front for Scientology and the pilot was really John Travolta :?

I reckon the last episode will culminate with all of the cast aways going mad in an attempt to solve all the riddles, ending up attacking each other only to find that everyone is wearing a latex face mask and that underneath they all have Tom Cruise's face :roll:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Big fan here. So is the woman I share my life with. LOL. Never miss an episode. Cannot wait for tomarrow.

I have theories on everything, but it is waaay too much to go into here. ;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
When my wife started watching the show I kept giving her a hard time. Then one night I watched it with her and now I have been hooked on it also, dammit. Thank god we have Tivo and can watch it when we have the time, like Bill we are trying to get 2 businesses up and going ;)

Take Care,
Dave

P.S. Can't wait for tommorrow also

1 - 18 of 18 Posts