ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here own a Tsudo Exhaust system? I was wondering how it sounded and if anyone could please post some pics of the rear with the exhaust on the car.

·
CR.net Supporter
3,190 Posts
check out this thread

http://clubroadster.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6941

I have it on my car and i like it, alittle on the heavy side (25-30 lbs.) but other than that I have no complaints about it at all good clean welds and nice and shinny. Although it coming off and its being replaced by at St. May that again i got off eBay. I'll check to see if I have some pics of it from the back also.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
FYI - in addition to ebay, there's some fellow peddling the tsudo exhausts on craigslist. on his CL post, he's willing to do GB.

*not affiliated with them, just though i'd be helpful. :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i've been keeping an eye out on that thread, but it seems to have died down.

but a gb does sound interesting, anyone else interested? :lol:

·
CR.net Supporter
3,190 Posts
Shipped to me was 250.00 i don't know how much cheaper you can get it.....

·
Registered
53 Posts
i just put in my car yesterday! it sounds great w/o the sliencer! it is kinda heavier than stock catback! missing a hanger on the muffler (the lastone towards the back) nice and quite!
BTW it was cheap but nice product

·
Registered
261 Posts
Click here to see Video

tsudo n1 sound clip for all that were wondering, i just stumbled across it the other day

·
Registered
87 Posts
I just mounted mine and just have one question for anyone else who has it. How did they mount the rearmost post? pics please if possible.

·
CR.net Supporter
3,190 Posts
i took it to the local muffler shop and had them tack on an extension

·
Registered
264 Posts
get a peice of thin, flexible sheet metal and bend it so that it can be bolted to the tow hook. that is a quick fix, i dont know if you want it better or not

·
Registered
344 Posts
whats the sound level on this system. I have a cone filter, no cat, no resonator, and an ebay cannon muffler right now. LOUD AS HELL!!! I hate it.

Can I get this tsudo and have a conversation with someone else in the car? I don't think i can make my point clear enough about how loud the cannon muffler is.

·
because **** you
6,665 Posts
whats the sound level on this system. I have a cone filter, no cat, no resonator, and an ebay cannon muffler right now. LOUD AS HELL!!! I hate it.

Can I get this tsudo and have a conversation with someone else in the car? I don't think i can make my point clear enough about how loud the cannon muffler is.
You found an exhaust that's quiet with no cat and no resonator? Point me to it! Hopefully it's light too?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Well I have a cat but this exhaust is very quiet. My wife drives the car and does not complain at all. Lets put it this way, it sounds about as loud as the stock one but alot deaper tone.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts