ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for someone who can weld on some cross bar on my rollbar (X instead of the traditional double diagonal) planning to get this done sometime within the next two weeks. :hello kitty: the cheaper the better =]

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Might be cheaper to just sell the double and get an xbrace. You'll be surprised how much a shop would charge to do that. Even more so if they have to uninstall the bar themselves. If you stick to the same brand the mounting points should be in the same place. Easy swap.

If you are looking for it done semi-cheap pit garage and moti probably aren't your best bets. Look for an offroad shop or someone that sells brush gaurds and cages for bro trucks on Craigslist.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for all the help!!! I needed someone local to me so i can get the job done before this saturday and thus i went to Rene Motorsports (Thanks Terry!) or else i would have drove straight to moti!!!!!!!

Haigog, i was going to go to Battleversion but then renemotorsport was litteraly a couple block from my school and my schedule is really tight with full time work and school =[

Moti i might come to you for a full cage in the future if i decide to track my miata!!!

Damn Albert, You're still on here!!! Glad to see you stick around!!! As for Jason Noren, I heard he does great work but he lack alot in response and replying in all three channel of contact. (Text, Phone, and facebook) I have contacted him over a month ago and then i contacted him again 2 weeks and then one week ago. All with no response so i guess he was just not replying. I even recommended my friend to him to fabricate some parts for his Lexus but he didn't get back to him neither. He has lost my business and recommendation for now and thus I cant really recommend him to anyone anymore.

my three guys for job of fabrication now on or welding work is Renemotorsports, Moti, or Mikes Mufflers

·
SuperMOD
7,045 Posts
I actually think I'm going to be dropping my car off to RMS soon to get an intercooler setup made since I don't have any spare time to do it myself. The price estimate he gave me was pretty killer.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep, great price and great weld!!! his weld was better then the original weld that was on my roll bar 0-0 renz jr is the one that worked on mine. they have alot of mazda sitting around. i saw 2 fd, some old mazda rx-3, a stripped rx-3 and a evo when i went

1 - 11 of 11 Posts